Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are looking for candidates that will have a direct impact on our future growth. The CSR role has a dual focus in that it supports the Inside Sales team processes and also interacts with customers and vendors when necessary. This is a dynamic position that requires outstanding organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and growing environment. The ideal candidate will be team focused, look to master this role, and prepare to grow into larger responsibilities within the sales organization.
• Create, update, and process customer orders
• Prepare and distribute customer quotes in a timely manner
• Address and follow up on customer inquiries, concerns, and requests in a timely manner
• Coordinate with Fulfillment as necessary to ensure timely delivery of materials
• Use both phone and digital communication to maximize existing and new customer relationships
• In every opportunity, provide world-class customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
• When necessary, work with outside vendors to secure needed materials
• Support both the Inside and Outside sales efforts with required tasks understanding and promoting all organizational objectives and initiatives
• Expedite backorders and execute needed customer returns per policy standards
• Minimum 2-3 years in customer satisfaction-focused environment/role
• Completion of college course work
• Exposure to wire, cable, broadband, or industrial products and job sites
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to read and comprehend work orders, purchase orders, business reports and technical information.
• Ability to communicate orally in one-on-one situations to vendors, customers, and associates.
• Ability to present information to audiences and respond to questions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide to calculate measurements such as length, width, weight, etc.
• Ability to compute percent and interpret graphs and charts.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to interpret and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to operate a variety of standard office machines, such as personal computer, photocopier, calculator, etc.
• Ability to multitask and work with interruptions.
• Ability to work with difficult customers, vendors and others in stressful situations by telephone and correspondence.
• Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
• Knowledge of spreadsheet software, possess analytical and budgeting skills, accurate and attentive to detail, budgeting, decision-making abilities, based on appropriate data, sound judgment.
• Negotiation, prioritization, research, self-motivation, strong organizational, computer and time management skills.
• Sales persistence, disciplined, goal-oriented, creativity and ability to learn multiple product lines and services.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to write business correspondence and reports.
• Strong telephone skills.
• Creative, innovative and a good problem solver.
• Typing/keyboard skills are required.
• Hands/Finger Dexterity - Ability to lift 10lbs and carry 10lbs for up to 100 feet
• Sits most of the day
Apply by creating/using an account