Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Shift/Hours: 40 - 6:00am-2:30pm
Job Description: Assembly Positions in Bothell, WA
• Fast paced repetitive wiring and electrical component assembly tasks of precision assemblies. Some of these tasks require the use of a microscope;
• Fast paced repetitive mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly of precision components and assemblies. Some of these tasks require the use of a microscope. Assembly tasks may entail the use of a variety of adhesives. Tasks may require use of Electrostatic Dissipation devices (straps). Tasks require careful handling techniques to prevent damage to product;
• Packaging operations may be performed in a controlled environment room according to proper procedures. (Restrictive clothing and hygiene requirements apply);
• Operation of a variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly curing fixtures and equipment;
• Electrical programming and testing operations utilizing various test fixtures. Perform component cleaning and packaging.
• Recording lot control inspection results test results yield information and other data as required onto traveler documents or other data collection devices.
Other Responsibilities and Duties:
Employees occasionally will be asked to perform activities/functions beyond that normally included in their primary job function. For example production assemblers may be required to assist with stock room tasks shipping and receiving tasks or product validation tasks.
The Assembler generally works on assignments that are moderately complex and can require independent judgment in resolving problems and making recommendations. The ability to recognize deviations from accepted practice and quality standards and make recommendations to correct them is expected.
Receives no instruction on routine work and detailed instruction only on new assignments and Work Instructions only.
Experience Education Training Traits:
High school diploma or equivalent desirable. One to two years assembly experience in an electro-mechanical or high volume manufacturing production environment is preferred. Some experience working within a rigorous quality control environment such as FDA cGMP/QSR or ISO is a plus. Ability to work using a microscope is required. Candidate should be a strong team player.
Language and Verbal Skills:
The ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing is required as well as being able to understand and follow complex work instructions in writing or when conveyed verbally.
Basic math skills plus ability to apply concepts such as fractions percentages ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Analytical and Reading Skills:
Ability to read interpret and follow company procedures and work instructions. Ability to identify problems and deviations from prescribed specifications and requirements.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to perform light material handling tasks involving lifting weights of up to 35 pounds for short durations. This position will involve sitting for extended periods of time up to and sometimes beyond 8 hours a day. Duties also may involve keyboard data entry. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and utilization of microscopes and other vision aids.
Most work will be performed in a light-manufacturing environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Apply by creating/using an account