Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
*** FOCUS ON *** The manager wants someone with a strong background in on-boarding & off-boarding. Experience with a Case Management System (CMS) like Sales Force or System Now is a plus. This is a back-office position.
1 Person Needed
Pay Rate Range: $20-$24/hr (see below)
* The hiring manager said the candidates SHOULD NOT be "guaranteed " an hourly rate of pay until the time an offer is extended....so you can submit someone at their "preferred " pay rate, but there are NO GUARANTEES.
Start Date: 08/27/18 (or ASAP)
Temp Position with Temp-to-Hire option at some point.
- NOT GUARANTEED. This will be addressed during interviews.
Duration: 12 months (approx)
Location: Pasadena, CA 91124 (Parsons corp. office)
Interviews are REQUIRED (in-person only)
Must be able to clear a drug screen & background check
* Anyone laid off from Parsons previously, is NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REHIRE IN THIS DEPARTMENT. DO NOT submit previous employees!!!!
TM REPRESENTATIVE, ASSOCIATE - (Case Management System (CMS) Expert)
Provide overall Corporate support in the Talent Management Service Center under general supervision to complete a variety of transactional and/or technical support assignments which will include the maintenance of Global TM records, compliance, filing and system processing. Responsible for on-boarding and/or off-boarding support processes, completing transactional items accurately, reporting, analysis and coordination of various employee records information and payroll related issues. Assist in a variety of project related activities and compliance related activities through active participation. Support the internal and external employment investigations and auditing of employee records and other requests for record production.
1. Responsible for accurately processing new hire forms and maintaining assigned TM system data entry in multiple databases including personnel changes, updates and forms tracking.
2. Support the Talent Management Service Center (TMSC) document management process through accurate personnel file assembly and completion, department filing and review processes (including audit or legal department assistance).
3. Assist TMSC, all employees and third parties professionally and timely with all questions and requests i.e. verifications of employment (written/verbal) and data inquiries, while maintaining confidentiality and privacy rules.
4. Handle TMSC email requests and phone line to respond to typical action requests or inquiries using correct protocol in screening callers for identity verification, confidentiality and privacy rules or direct emails/calls to the appropriate team member or individual to assist/handle.
5. Provide employees with instruction and guidance to understand and utilize the employee self-service tools including the new hire online orientation to complete compliance documents and review and approve submitted requests as appropriate.
6. Generate and monitor weekly/monthly reports to identify and correct system data issues.
7. Work on miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
8. I-9 Verifications
9. Coordinate with assignment supervisor or peer trainer on a daily basis for training and to ensure assigned tasks are completed accurately and procedures are being followed within guidelines.
2-year degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or Human Resources (or equivalent) and 0-2 years of related work experience, or High School diploma and 5+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
• Ability to apply fundamental Talent Management principles, company policies, and practices to assigned tasks as directed.
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate.
• Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) on TM issues pertaining to assigned tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly-visible environment.
• Familiarity with utilizing software (both standard programs and those specially designed for the HR field) for completing related work assignments.
• Payroll experience preferred but not required
• Ability to create and maintain professional working relationships
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
*This position will involve cross-training and the opportunity to perform any and/or all tasks defined in the overview and description.
Apply by creating/using an account