Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description:Responsible for executing advertising insertion contracts from the time the order is delivered by Client Media Sales to the time the order has expired and the client is invoiced. Responsible for accurate processing of all orders; including order acceptance, execution, validation and billing preparation. Streamlines workflow between all departments for efficiency and high contract fulfillment rate. Develops, upgrades and implements new enhancements within the Traffic and Billing system that will help achieve business goals and selling initiatives.
· Responsible for the on-going maintenance of the contract through its complete cycle. Maintenance of contracts may include: contract line revisions, contract line pre-emptions and application of basic adcopy.
· Import and Activate Contracts
· Understand, process and provide effective and timely resolution for all contract revision requests
· Use pre-empt functionality as directed
· Understand and apply adcopy as directed through basic adcopy instruction
· Process next day start contracts by deadline
· File and maintain paper and electronic documents as necessary
· Runs and analyzes reports as necessary to ensure adcopy is properly assigned to contracts as well as report out to the field adcopy that is missing and required.
· Accepts traffic instructions / adcopy instructions in various formats, understand and logically apply the instructions into the traffic and billing software
· Creates efficiencies in adcopy application through expertise of all applicable software configurations
· May serve as liaison to Encoding Librarian
· Processes all adcopy instruction for next day start by deadline
· Runs and distributes adcopy reports to the field
· Manages workload to ensure balance for encoding
· Files and maintains paper and electronic documents as necessary
· Builds and maintains television programming (e.g. arrangements of breaks within a show) as directed through received programming information from licensed programming sources and local origination channels.
· Creates and maintains break structure for programming as required
· Adheres to deadlines ensuring that break scheduling occurs as required
· Continuously gains efficiencies through process for Local Networks and Interconnects
· Maintains and resolves programming discrepancies (e.g. cross-checking a network affiliate site) to ensure appropriate program structure,
· Maintains CCI advertising reservations as directed by Client Media liaison
· Monitors and provides reports as necessary to alert sales of changes & ensuring that spot schedule is based upon inventory available.
· Runs necessary reports for monitoring contract fulfillment and distribution of reports to the field
· Uses pre-empt functionality in the system to address potential fulfillment issues as necessary
· Demonstrates skill and expertise of the Manual Schedule module within the application.
· Ensures all spots are scheduled as required and by deadline
· Initiates and monitors finalization process for potential error messages and resolve as necessary.
· Generates commercial playlist as necessary
· Completes manual reconciliation as necessary
Contract Dates: 5/9/18 – Long term
Potential for extension?: Yes
Potential to convert to perm?: Yes
Monday – Friday 10a-7p
Off Sunday and another week day
Apply by creating/using account