Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of complex products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. Works on products that contain mechanical, electronic, and dual hydraulic systems. Works with multiple part families. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Works independently with minimum supervisory guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Seven or more years direct industry related experience in both assembly/test in a high technology manufacturing environment. 2. Able to work independently with limited supervisory guidance. 3. Knowledge of Client Aerospace products desired. 4. Demonstrate a broad and comprehensive understanding of complex hydraulic, pneumatic, or fuel products involving electronics, dual systems, and multiple part families. 5. Possess extensive historial knowledge of product and process situations normally encountered. 6. Able to research problems and develop solutions, incorporating multiple variables, to successfully repair products to serviceable condition. 7. Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. 8. Perform semi-complex mathematical calculations. 9. Possess excellent mechanical reasoning. Hydraulic and/or electrical background required. Measurement conversion and fluids theory knowledge required for test applications. Leakage, flow, friction, and presssure knowledge required. 10. Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives. 11. Able to interpret reports and use standard business software applications. Able to use employee self-service system to access on-line information and use specialized automated systems (i.e. PMR, TORS, e-mail). 12. May require specialized certification specific to division requirements (i.e., certified operator, FAA repair license, soldering certification).
* Special Requirements:
Bag line sewing machine Operator
Hours: Monday – Friday 5:30am to 4:30pm
OT – Saturday 5am – 11am
Drug and criminal need to be clear to start
No HS education needed
Can hire on after 90 days with benefits ASAP and retention bonus.
• Remove cut patterns from cart and stack on table (a stack weighs #5 - #7 aprox)
• Assemble patterns and sew as required adding pockets as needed
• Turn bag right side out if required and inspect for defects
• Place on conveyor for wire assembly if required (produce an Avg of 14 bags an hour)
• (If 5 pocket) Position wire frame and sew frame into place
• Sew in stays as required, place into box, tape box when box ix full and stack on pallet. (Full box is under #15 )
• Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
• package media according to measurements and specifications
• Check Media to ensure highest quality
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Keep records of quantities and time as required
• Report on issues, malfunction or defective product
• Lift up to #20 as required, Stand for up to 10 hours a day, Bend, sit, stand, lift, push, pull
• Make sure # on job matches what you are working on
Apply by creating/using account