Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Business Entity
Cisco Advanced Services Collaboration COE is the premier leader in delivering innovative collaboration solutions to large business enterprises to improve how they work together and interact with their customers.
The Collaboration COE is focused on improving business performance through delivery excellence and by driving customer relevant collaboration solutions and architectures with expanded industry leading collaboration skills and capabilities.
Role & Responsibilities
* Sets technical direction by following Cisco Advanced Services best practices and fulfilling functional roles within customer engagements.
* Will act in a technical team leadership capacity and provide support as focal point for highly complex customer problems.
* Assist and support identifying skills and business shortfalls in a customer environment and participate in establishing programs to address them.
* Generates collaboration network configurations from Low Level Design for highly complex environments and is expected to generate standard project documentation including detailed test plan for highly complex networks.
* Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex Collaboration networking problems.
* Plans and executes highly complex contact center Upgrade and Migration activity.
Expertise in Cisco UCC Technology (UCCE, ICME, CVP) and UC (Unity, CM, CUSP, CUBE) Platform required.
Knowledgeable of Advanced Services Program model deliverables and expectations. Be able to articulate value-add to Customer.
Leading edge technology design assistance for primary accounts.
Cross-functional contribution and impact with development engineering on product development and serviceability design.
Excellent consulting and communication skills.
Excellent Multi-Vertical Market Industry Education, Exposure and Experience. Leverages Vertical Market Industry analysis documentation.
Continuously pursuing an accomplished expertise level for selected technology.
Excellent understanding of customer network infrastructure business goals and objectives and apply this knowledge to influence customer and Cisco success.
Excellent understanding of the customer Change Mgmt process and positive or negative impact towards achieving desired goals.
Excellent understanding of customer overarching Governance, Standards, Policies and Practices.
Excellent understanding of the customer formal/informal culture.
Excellent time management skills. Able to manage required workload schedule, actively offer assistance to other team members or groups on selected emerging technologies.
Strong understanding of all chosen current technologies and good understanding of emerging technologies.
Excellent technical account management skills.
Advanced technical project management skills.
Strong technical presentation skills to all levels, especially to Cisco and customer senior management.
Strong communications skills that must be both verbal and media based.
Demonstrated team leadership
Up to 40% travel required
* CCIE Voice Certifications
* Typically requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus 8-10 years experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
Apply by creating/using account