Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
DURATION: Temp to Permanent for the RIGHT candidate, not guaranteed.
2nd and 3rd shift Assembly Automation for Monday-Friday, 3:00pm – 11:30pm; hours may vary based on business demand.
These manufacturing maintenance technicians are responsible for providing an intermediate level expertise in responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and providing preventive maintenance on the production equipment and systems in a large industrial environment.
Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the strong organizational/time management skills needed to be successful in this role.
Must have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot industrial production equipment and systems such as robotics, pumps, motors, gearboxes and other equipment as required.
Perform all aspects of preventive and corrective electrical / mechanical maintenance on all production related industrial systems including, but not limited to:
The Production Maintenance Technician III must have the ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures.
General Maintenance of equipment will also be required, including minor plumbing repairs, lighting repairs, door and door hardware repairs, etc.
• Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs CNC machinery, robotic systems, and other automation equipment ; pneumatic and/or hydraulic systems; and conveyor systems.
• Operates, maintains, and troubleshoots mechanical/electrical aspects of pumps, bearings, blowers, fans, gearboxes, and other equipment as required.
• Conducts preventive maintenance inspections and perform required preventative maintenance actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, alignments, etc.
• Performs plumbing and hydraulic hose repairs as needed.
• Performs preventive maintenance as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Responds to and provides service and feedback to the customer on all work orders while assuring compliance to codes, regulations and industry standards.
• Safely performs functions of the position including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tagout procedures and wearing PPE as required.
• Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments to help provide energy efficiency solutions.
• Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools, laptop computers and diagnostic hardware to perform work.
• Maintains a strict schedule in order to be successful in the assignment, yet demonstrates flexibility in the day-to-day activities and scheduling for the benefit of the customer.
• Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
1. High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
2. Three years of experience performing electrical and/or mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on production equipment in an industrial setting, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Must have the ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• This position may require a valid Driver's License.
• This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
• This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client's location.
• This position may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
• Requires the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
• Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
• Requires the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat repetitive during shift.
• Requires the ability to regularly kneel repetitive for shift.
• Requires the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis for shift.
• Requires the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for shift.
• Requires the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant during shift.
• Requires the use of a Company/Client approved utility knife.
• Requires the ability to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color-coding.
• Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
• Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
• Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hard hats and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
• Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
1. Associate's Degree or Certificate in Industrial Technology, Industrial Electrical, Industrial Mechanical, or a related program.
2. Experience troubleshooting, performing preventive maintenance, and repairing Fanuc robots, Liebherr gantry systems, and ABB robotic systems.
3. Experience working safely with 480V 3-phase electrical systems.
4. Experience working safety around industrial heat treat equipment, including furnaces, conveyors, and pillar induction systems.
5. Experience working safely around CNC machinery.
• Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required to work holidays and weekends.
Apply by creating/using account