Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
**4/27 detail added to the "additional job information " section
1. Q: Main question is what is the purpose in including C# & Matlab. Will they be doing software development? For product or process? Are they using these languages to test product?
A: they will not be developing code but they might need to go into code and understand how to make small changes to the programs. Then they will have to load it on to the test station.
2. Q: What is meant by "production floor support” in the qualifications. What specifically would they like to see in terms of support?
A: all of the documents we are creating are for things that exist on the production floor and they are our customer. We would like to see someone who communicates well with test technicians, and can take their input on what they need in the way of documentation to do their job within the Rockwell requirements.
-candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
-initial submittal limit is 2 per supplier - will increase as needed
-no travel is anticipated
-could be contract to hire, no guarantee
• Provide technical interpretation of drawings and specifications of complex products
-Provide process input for producibility and standard work
• Works with Design Engineers to analyze and resolve design tolerance problems. Coordinates design changes or improvements with Design Engineering and change control board
• Evaluate failure data for trends, track and manage defects and first pass yield.
• Provide capacity planning and utilization analysis for accurate staffing and test equipment needs
• Eliminate/reduce test defects and improve test yields. Perform root cause analysis and take corrective action to resolve test failures.
• Support test equipment performance and troubleshooting reliability issues
• Use and application of standard engineering and manufacturing principles and processes
• Develop solutions to technical problems of moderate scope and difficulty
• Develop, implement and maintain test methods and processes in the manufacture and test of sub-assembly, module, and top level product for amoderately difficult product line
• Determine proper test flows and sequencing for the efficient flow of product
• Provide technical assistance and training support to floor test technicians
• Maintain test documentation in current configuration and oversee accurate change management procedures for test documents
• Analyze manufacturing test processes for cost reduction opportunities
• Develop working knowledge of difficult test systems and hardware
• Provide technical assistance and support to sub-assembly and top-level testing.
• May provide Material Review Board analysis and disposition of Client and/or supplier products
• Individual job duties may vary
Must have requirements
·Candidate shall have a BS degree or greater in Electrical Engineering.
·Candidate should have experience in programming C#.
·Candidate should have production floor support experience or 3-5 years production experience
-six-sigma/APQP training and experience desired.
·Detailed production analysis using Matlab and/or Minitab desired.
Apply by creating/using account