Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Essential Job Functions:
• Maintains production and quality requirements by performing troubleshooting, installation, routine maintenance and repair of mechanical manufacturing equipment.
• Maintains facilities and grounds in a clean, well-kept and efficient operating manner as needed.
• Able to perform essential job functions outside of normal working hours as needed.
• Other duties not listed herein but which need to be accomplished to maintain safe and timely day-to-day operations of the plant.
• Maintenance operations experience in industrial manufacturing required. Experience with Lean Manufacturing/6S implementation is a plus.
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems; PLC troubleshooting experience a plus.
• Metal fabrication skills and experience using basic machine shop instrumentation and equipment, as well as welding (mig/tig) experience are a plus.
• Minimum 2-4 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
• Requires strong skills in math, reading, writing and time management.
• Ability to work independent of others, as well as with a team to resolve issues.
• Must be willing and able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by the job and be familiar with LOTO procedures.
• Prior experience using a CMMS system is a plus.
We are willing to consider candidates available for 1st or 2nd shift.
Possible Temp to Hire
Responsible for the repair, maintenance, electrical, re-building and installation of tools into machinery, production machinery and auxiliary equipment. Diagnoses general mechanical problems and takes corrective action by creating or developing devices, equipment and machines to solve various production related problems. Builds various production machines utilizing various detailed drawings or blueprints. Understands fundamental electrical concepts of industrial electricity.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Education equivalent to vocational with completion of Industrial Electrical coursework. Approximately four years experience is necessary to develop skills and knowledge to perform proficiently.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Must have thorough knowledge of all tool making equipment and have ability to interpret blueprints and complex drawings. Thorough knowledge of industrial electrical concepts. Provides own tools as required.
Production and Maintenance Personnel
Mechanical Services Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs maintenance and electrical work on a wide variety of items including: production lines, punch presses, chutes, conveyors, coaters, pleater, compressors, lift trucks, ovens and hydraulic systems.
2. Produces new or revised parts from engineering drawings, sketches, existing parts or general
information provided by production and/or maintenance personnel. Items produced includes:
machine parts, tools for machinery and other tooling or machine components.
3. Provides trouble shooting service to the production department.
4. Assists in electrical and rebuilding complicated machinery and overhauling trouble-some components and attachments.
5. Diagnoses electrical issues and corrects machine malfunctions and operating difficulty.
6. Reconditions machines by dismantling, repairing, refitting and reassembling.
7. Sets up and operates lathes, drill preses, grinders, milling machines, shapers, band saws, welding
equipment and other related equipment.
8. Works within +.001" as necessary.
9. Offers recommendations and is consulted on improved methods or alternatives.
10. Performs other maintenance functions as required.
11. Is responsible for electrical safety and general good housekeeping.
12. Position requires pushing, pulling or lifting objects weighing up to approximately 60 lbs.
13. May be called upon to work late evenings or early morning hours to perform necessary
14. Coordinate emergency repair of equipment during and after production hours as needed; such
as pleaters, ovens, sheet metal shop equipment, test equipment, compressors and facility
15. Coordinate continuous improvement projects throughout the shop and constantly monitor
Apply by creating/using account