Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lockwiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions on routine assignments requiring limited judgement. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives direct supervisory guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs basic assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing environment. 2. Records test results on data forms using basic electrical equipment and flow meters. 3. Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, asesmbly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, cusotmer requirements, and quality directives. 4. Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles/tests to custmer and/or industry standards. 5. Performs touch-up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts. 6. Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement. 7. Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area. 8. Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderate to complex products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May overhaul/repair several product families. Works on products that contain mechanical and electrical components, and multiple product families. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and cost savings through waste elimination. Receives general supervisory guidance.
- Performs moderate to complex assembly/test and overhaul/repair functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing or service environment.
- Records test results on data forms using basic electrical equipment and flow measurement devices. May use X-Y recorders, oscilloscopes, transducers and other related equipment.
- Identifies malfunctions disclosed by test data and reworks as instructed.
- Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements and quality directives.
- Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles, test and/or solders to customer and/or industry standards.
- Ensures quality of all products being assembled for cosmetics, dimensional requirements, proper identification and test parameters.
- Must maintain the highest degree of customer service, quality, productivity, throughput, dependability, safety, a clean and organized work environment and willingness to accept change.
- Must exhibit team cooperative spirit through assistance to others and knowledge sharing.
- Actively participates in lean initiatives and provides suggestions for cost savings improvements through waste elimination.
- May assist in training and development of other less experience team members to promote continuous quality improvement.
- Adheres to all safety rules and procedures. Maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
- Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
- May perform other related responsibilities as requested.
- High school degree or GED
- Two or more years of assembly and test experience
- Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools and equipment
- Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets and test specifications. Perform basic mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written and basic computer skills.
- Possess strong mechanical reasoning.
Apply by creating/using account