Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
With minimum supervision, responsible to maintain and repair the electronic control section of computer numerical control (CNC and NC) machinery and other electronic equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Two years of formal electronic schooling or equivalent experience. Five years experience in CNC electronic maintenance or demonstrated ability to perform the described responsibilities. Thorough knowledge of the electrical, electronic, and microprocessor systems of computer numerically controlled machines. Proficiency in working from electronic blueprints and schematics, engineering drawings and sketches and in the use of precision test and measurement equipment. Possess complete electronic maintenance hand tools. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
if we need to increase the payrate we can discuss.
--Shift is somewhat flexible depending on the needs of Boeing, The direction when possible is 6am-230pm, Monday - Friday. Weekends are possible but not regular.
--Biggest obstacle is Boeing badges, candidates must be able to qualify for a badge.
--On a resume consistency is key, also we have open positions for anyone looking for temp to hire.
Client is seeking to hire a Service Technician to support its N. Charleston, SC branch. The Service Technician will be responsible for safely perform filter-related service work, including installations, change-outs, rebuilding filter banks, cleaning systems and any other maintenance duties. This position will also assist with production or special size filters, including special liquid filters, as well as some warehouse functions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work within all established safety guidelines, ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Provide world class customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Cleaning fan coil units
• Cleaning air handling units
• Tearing out old filter systems
• Changing filters
• Membrane change-outs as applicable
• Reverse osmosis cleanings as applicable
• Building filter banks
• Coating plenums with sealant
• Replenishing carbon cells
• Cleaning air ducts
• Cleaning paint booths
• Maintain vehicle service schedule as needed ensuring vehicles are clean and organized at all times
• Identify sources of defects and apply filtration solutions
• Protect and grow the value of our business at assigned accounts
• Develop additional business with current customers as well as new accounts
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills utilizing the English language
• Ability to read and understand specific job requirements (specs)
• Good attention to detail with solid follow-up skills
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Outlook
• Familiarity with the company's business system
• Professional appearance and behavior
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Meets appropriate deadlines
• Accurate and results oriented.
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service
• Effective time management skills
• High mechanical aptitude with the ability to quickly grasp technical information.
• Solid individual contributor who functions equally well as a member of a Team
Educational and Experience Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Previous experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude required
Warehouse or distribution experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license in good standing
Apply by creating/using an account