Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
With close supervision and assistance, coordinate and perform the quoting, planning, scheduling, job order and inventory management functions required to support fabrication of Vessels products in accordance with order fulfillment and stocking requirements.
The responsibilities described here are representative of those tasks an employee performs to successfully complete the essential functions of this job; however, this is not a comprehensive listing of all tasks that may be assigned or required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Release stock job orders in accordance with the ERP process and work instructions.
• Input new stock item routings and hours into the ERP system based on input from Estimating.
• Participate in generating the production schedule status reports for weekly production meetings by identifying the current backlog and assisting with the collection and display of intercompany data.
• Perform a thorough review of material requirements for jobs nearing completion and initiate issues and/or expedite material, as required.
• Ensure that deliveries are maintained at a 90% or better on-time rate.
• Monitor and assist in the resolution of pending resource and material transactions.
• Provide support for best delivery dates for sales quotes, based on available capacity.
• Follow directions and perform tasks as assigned by Manager PIC.
• Follow the 5S system.
• Forklift operation may be required.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The minimum qualifications required include, but may not be limited to, the following:
• At least, 1 to 3 years in a manufacturing environment, with emphasis on planning experience or inventory processes.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products and current MRP/ERP systems.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to apply the concepts of basic algebra and geometry and calculate figures and amounts, such as, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and to speak effectively to internal company groups.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish, a plus.
• Forklift operation, ability to pass an in-house certification and clean driving record, a plus.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma and/or GED.
• Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must meet the physical demands for the position including, but not limited to, the ability to:
• Occasionally stand, bend, stoop, walk, kneel, crouch, carry and climb.
• Use hands and/or arms to finger, handle, feel and reach.
• Talk and hear.
• Occasionally lift and/or move 1 to 40 pounds.
• Use specific vision faculties which include close vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally, while visiting shop areas, be exposed to harmful light emitted by welding machinery and flying metal particles, moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock and moderate to high noise levels. The duties of this job are primarily performed in climate-controlled temperature office environments, with low to moderate noise levels and fluorescent, incandescent and/or natural lighting.
The employee must:
• Adhere to all Safety guidelines.
• Immediately report all safety issues including injuries, unsafe conditions, unsafe acts, and near miss situations.
• Review PPE Hazard Assessment Certification Form for safety requirements.
4087 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, NY 14086
Apply by creating/using account