Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Client Federal Systems.
Seeking a motivated candidate with business analyst experience who is used to a fast paced and exciting environment to support the Capture and Federal Sales team. This unique position will report directly to Federal Sales leader and be mentored to grow into a Capture or Sales role with 18-24 months. Provides a fast track to get into key Sales and Capture roles at a top federal contractor. In this role candidate will spend 25% of their time to manage Sales leadership calendars and expenses to include scheduling and managing meetings, conference calls, and handle matters requiring discretionary judgment and confidentiality. The other 75% of their time will be spent managing the Sales governance process, running the sales analytics process and managing the data integrity for Salesforce. Candidate will interact with members of the staff, organization, and individuals outside of the company (e.g., teaming partners). Serves as the office liaison for groups associated with the organization. Candidate must be able to make independent decisions within established guidelines regarding planning.
•Must have skilled knowledge of Outlook in addition to various PC software packages, including expert with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office to produce high quality reports, presentations and other documents as needed
•Independently plans, coordinates, organizes, prioritizes and manages workload while remaining cognizant of changing prioritizes and competing deadlines.
•Able to work through issues and meet all deadlines.
•Manage Federal Gate governance process.
•Sales analytics lead to develop custom reports and perform analysis to ensure Sales is tracking to growth targets
•Manager of data integrity for Federal Sales team - in Salesforce to ensure Sales data is accurate at all times.
•Must be able to multitask and work comfortably in an ever-changing environment.
•Must bring a positive attitude and energy to the Sales team.
•Support Capture coordination and assignments
•Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different levels.
•Candidate must be able to support the Sales team Monday – Friday. Standard work hours, although flexible at times, are 8:30A- 5:30p.m.; over time limited.
•Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business of related field required.
•Experience: 2 - 4 years of related experience as a business analyst or similar role / preference for experience within a Sales organization
•Ability to work in the US with no restrictions
•Ability to multi-task in fast paced Sales environment
•Experience with Sales Force, MS Office Suite; expert in excel
•Quick learner who can rapidly adapt and grow
•Solid research and Analysis skills
Apply by creating/using account