Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory - New Role –
PS : Attached resume consent form has to be completed by the candidate and sent along with the submission.
The Advanced Concepts and Technologies Group develops radar, electronic warfare, and system-of-systems technologies for use in future integrated air and missile defense systems. Of particular interest are (1) the development of electronic attack techniques, technologies, and tactics to defend friendly
assets from enemy missile attacks; (2) the development of highly digitized phased-array radars and techniques for advanced signal processing and electronic protection to enable the next generation of land, shipboard, and airborne sensors; and (3) the development of engagement and resource coordination capabilities. Major activities within the group include system concept development, modeling and simulation, signal processing algorithm design, prototype system design and development, and experimental field testing and data analysis. The Group is seeking a Group Execution Analyst to provide critical data collection and analytical support for its program portfolio. The Group Execution Analyst will be responsible for a variety of operational analysis, schedule assessment, logistical support, and data gathering activities required to support the operations of the Group. The
analyst will work under the oversight of Group 39 Leadership.
Position Scope/Job Functions :
The Group Execution Analyst will provide a broad range of program execution support and analysis to Group 39. He or she will be responsible for monitoring program performance (including multiple hardware prototyping programs), tracking execution and test collection schedules, gathering data,
logistics support, and helping to coordinate responses to external inquiries from Program Sponsors, including Military Services and other DoD acquisition community partners. In addition, the subcontractor will support the development and coordination of program objectives and statements of work, program planning documentation, procurement and milestone tracking, records management, coordination support for sponsor visits, and other drills as required to help optimize program execution. The analyst will assist the Group Office team to enhance project lifecycle management processes, including application design and implementation, to promote consistency and efficiency in internal and external products and facilitate timely responses to drills and data calls.
Skills: Required :
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work across laboratory divisions/ groups as part of a teaming arrangement.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and other MS Office Software.
• Extensive background with SAP business software and/or other ERP systems.
Skills: Preferred :
• Program Operations Support or Acquisition experience with the Department of Defense or other federal agencies preferred.
• Deep knowledge/Subject Matter Expertise of FFRDC/Laboratory business and administrative processes.
• 8 years' experience in program management.
• Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
Education/Professional Certifications :
MBA plus 3 years' minimum experience, or BS plus 5 years' minimum experience.
Degrees in Business Management, Security Studies, Public Administration, Government or a similar field.
All personnel must successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI) before receiving facility access and obtain a DoD Interim Secret Clearance or the level of clearance specified.
What level of clearance is required? Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Additional Information :
• The candidate must be willing to relocate to a commutable distance to Lexington MA if current living arrangements require relocation
• Relocation costs are not allowed and no reimbursement of travel costs are allowed other than sponsor-mandated travel
Apply by creating/using account