Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT ADMIN
CUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATIONS
Administers warranty and maintenance agreements for customer service accounts of moderate scope and complexity to achieve division business objectives and to meet customer performance expectations. Responsible for the direction and oversight of assigned customer accounts.
Interprets customer requests, monitors performance and delivery, investigates complaints, negotiates pricing and discounts, and ensures compliance with warranty or maintenance agreements.
1. Primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service for our commercial customers: PO review, quote creation and shipper printing.
2. Commercial contract interpretation and review.
3. Achieve Commercial Repairs Sales Plan and on time delivery of repaired units.
4. Interface and coordinate activities with Irvine and Kalamazoo teams.
5. Effective communication skills - Email, Phone and face to face.
6. Relationship Building - contacts change frequently and building bridges is a key to success in this job.
7. Innovative Self Starter - needs to be able to pick up an issue and run with it with little to no instruction. Takes charge and is accountable. Effective organizational skills and quick learner are critical attributes.
8. Product & Systems Knowledge- Understanding where our products fit in the big picture and how they work is a key.
9. Proficient with Microsoft Office is a must - Computer systems capability is very important as we are on two different systems between Irvine and Kalamazoo, MI.
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree (BA) in Business Administration.
Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through two or more years of directly related experience in technical product customer support or contract administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of warranty and maintenance agreements, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to the aerospace industry and government procurement, if applicable. May require knowledge of international trade and export requirements. Maintains a thorough knowledge of Client products and customers. Knowledge of and ability to effectively apply implement continuous improvement principles and techniques. Proficient with standard business application software and specialized data analysis or materials systems (e.g. electronic data interface (EDI) or manufacturing resource planning (MRP) systems). Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact; work within general work objectives; evaluate alternative solutions that may require coordination across multiple teams. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and contracts or agreements, and recommend changes to procedures. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to negotiate effectively to obtain best prices and terms on repairing, replacing, and delivering products and services. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and customers. Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Apply by creating/using an account