Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The .Net Developers will play a key role in the development and maintenance of commercial software product(s) to build reliable, testable, scalable and high-performing enterprise class solutions for our global Fortune 500 customers. The successful candidate must be able to create full stack components and features that are directly accessed by a user through a UI or API. You will also work with production support teams to triage priority issues.
You will work with all software product development disciplines (including engineering, architecture, product owners, testers and analysts) to develop and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilizing industry standard best practices and modern software engineering techniques.
- Design, code, test and debug new product enhancements for commercial software product(s).
- Drive maintainable and reusable solutions that are both secure and adhering to acceptable performance benchmarks.
- Embrace, implement and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team.
- Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members.
- Participle in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related development experience.
- Demonstrated understanding and implementation of software design principles such as SOLID, DI/IoC, CI, TDD.
- Experience working with the full Microsoft technology stack, including .NET 4.x and Core, C# ,SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC and Web API.
- Advanced SQL skills
- RESTful Architecture experience.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development
- Experience with browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet that support user concurrency.
- Experience working with large relational databases.
- Experience using Agile Scrum software development life cycle.
- Experience using source control management tools such as GIT.
- Experience working with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Confluence and JIRA.
- Excellent organizational skills, multitasking ability and proven analytical, methodical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to research, design, and write new documentation, as well as to maintain and improve existing material.
- Experience working for a national or global commercial software product company requiring software product usage and high availability in a 24/7/365 model.
- Experience working with globally distributed business stakeholders and engineering teams.
- Experience working in a large, fast-paced project environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud enabled applications and how they differ from standard enterprise applications.
- Strong work ethic is a must.
- Proactive: Must be willing to seek out information and solutions that are pertinent to their responsibilities and key to their delivery.
- Must be willing to remediate code written by others.
- Team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is imperative.
- Must be able to work in a structured development environment and follow coding standards and design patterns.
- Proactively collaborates with other teams/team members (UX, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Information Security, regional teams) across global time zones with the upmost professionalism, tact and resolve.
- Performance tuning experience at an application and SQL level is highly attractive.
- Micro-services experience
- Bootstrap is a plus.
Apply by creating/using an account