Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior QA Engineer:
The Quality Assurance Engineer collaborates with project managers, business analysts, developers and QA analysts to ensure the integrity of our core products and services throughout all phases of the software development life cycle. This position reports to the Quality Assurance Manager. The incumbent works with limited direction and exhibits a high degree of independent judgment. This position has no direct reports.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Project Support
• Designs, develops, implements and maintains automated and manual test plans to address areas such as load testing, functional testing, unit testing, regression testing, negative testing, integration testing, error or bug retests, or usability
• Participates in designing, coding, unit testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting of systems
• Provides accurate work estimates based on requirements and acceptance criteria
• Provides assistance to the team leads/managers during progress meetings to ensure the team is working efficiently and is effective in getting the items completed during the sprint.
• Participates in code or script review sessions.
• Adheres to technical standards and participates in setting standards and recommends changes Delivery
• Ensures that the quality of software developed, maintained and enhanced in-house and installed into production is sufficient to prevent the occurrence of catastrophic defects that cause the customer significant problems, missed deadlines, or interruption to the production environment
• Communicates, presents and interprets technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Communicates to stakeholders regularly on progress of work products, deliverables, and overall project status Quality Assurance Innovation
• Researches and discovers the newest tools, technologies, and processes that will drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
• Provides input in development of framework to automate functional testing
• Identifies areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solutions
• Helps in evaluation of test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, dynamic data collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object repository methods, etc.)
• Designs and implements an automated regression test infrastructure that will support comprehensive testing (establish and maintain physical and/or virtual test automation labs for effective execution)
SR. QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Education and Experience
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field from a competitive school
• Experience with Agile Development
• 7+ years of direct work related experience Knowledge and Skills
• Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication abilities
• Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Deals well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
• Strong understanding and knowledge of modern test methodologies, commonly used concepts, practices, and tools within the software-testing field are required.
• Experience in Risk Based Testing, Exploratory Testing, and Performance Testing is a must.
• Strong programming skills with object-oriented language is required
• Experience with unit testing framework required
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver required
• Experience with other testing tools like SoapUI and JMeter is required
• Experience with Spring, MVC, Java Script, Ajax is preferred
• Experience with Jenkins/Hudson and GIT is preferred
• Experience with SQL is required; Creating objects and stored procedures is a plus
• Experience developing test frameworks and test cases using open source test frameworks is preferred
• Working knowledge of UNIX / LINUX and Windows Operating Systems Other Requirements and Physical Requirements
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
Apply by creating/using an account