Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
6+ month contract to hire
If you are an experienced .NET Developer and you are looking to expand your skills, be recognized for your talent and work, and learn new technologies that will challenge your capabilities then we have the opportunity for you. Imagine all the growth and potential and doing that while working for an industry leader that puts TECHNOLOGY and TECHNOLOGIST FIRST!
ICS can help you attain your dream job! We are a leading staffing firm with a simple focus; excellent candidate experience and client support. We are focused on one premier client in Lewisville, TX.
If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity that will change your career, we want to talk with you.
What You'll Do:
• Create and execute on the development plan for building enhanced health checks and solutions that would implement resiliency for Certificate Authority and other PKI components.
• Design, develop synthetic transactions to assess end-to-end application availability and user response times of various PKI components.
• Implement enhanced health checks for clear visibility on availability of all core and dependent / upstream components to enable continuous service availability, improved infrastructure performance, and prioritized actions to resolve identified issues.
• Deliver services to perform continuous synthetic transactions and track historical metrics, Deliver system(s) to identify and track all connections and bad actors
• Design dash boards to evaluate trends and improve planning
• Utilize new Synthetic Transactions to build KPIs. Deliver services to correlate existing and new/improved monitoring(e.g. snmp)/statistics/logs
• Deliver services to detect and address grey failures like Certificate Authority to HSM connectivity, OCSP Revocation provider Database connectivity, cluster storage availability etc.
• Create and manage security services enabling detection and response of malicious requests and address abusive connections
• Implement solution for Configuration drift management on PKI application components and instances
• Automate PROD to DR invocation.
• Develop solution to automate software installation for various PKI components.
Skills/Experience You'll Need
• 8+ years of software and services development experience.
• 4+ Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C#, .NET, scripting languages like PowerShell, Python
• 3+ years' experience with ASP.NET Core MVC
• 3+ years with developing or managing Public Key Infrastructure.
• 3+ years with SSL/TLS security protocols.
• 3+ years optimizing automation, reliability and monitoring a Public Key Infrastructure service
• Strong knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
• Hands-on expertise with Microsoft Certificate Services and related components
• Working knowledge of Active Directory and its integration with Microsoft PKI
• Thorough understanding of cryptographic concepts: symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, secure hash, digital signatures
• Experience with developing dashboards
• Experience with owning or driving large scale services, components or feature areas.
• Demonstrated excellence in coding, code review and technical communication documentation.
• BA/BS in Computer Science (or relevant work experience).
• Experience with OCSP and CRL technologies
• Strong problem solving and analytical ability
• Demonstrated ability as a self-starter to deliver projects both independently and working within groups.
• Strong customer focus and data driven approach -End-to-end Delivery & Innovation
• Agility in fast paced environment Ability to meet company, customer requirements
• Experience working in an Agile environment using JIRA, Confluence, GIT, continuous integration, automated deployment, automated testing, code review etc.
Apply by creating/using an account