Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Construction companies get a bad rap and many times it's deserved. Over budget, behind schedule, just plain ripping people off…Well, we're the antithesis of that. Our past clients invite us over for pizza in the basement and bags on the driveway. They buy us a round when we see them out during Team Building on Friday afternoons. Why? Because we provide an uncommonly exceptional EXPEREINCE when we build their home which can be one of the most expensive and potentially most stressful times of their life. We build relationships while building HOMES for our clients, not houses.
Our team can deliver that client experience because we promote an unexpectedly fun environment with
challenging and fulfilling work that sometimes feels more like a tech startup than a homebuilding company. We are one of the fastest homebuilding companies in Chicagoland, which provides HUGE potential for growth and we want to grow people professionally in addition to growing the company. If you're highly-motivated, hardworking, interested in continuously learning and growing, and don't want to sit in a cubicle from 9-5 then you may have found your spot.
Main task: Guide clients through our continually evolving pre-construction process as they make decisions to design, configure, and personalize their new home.
More about it: As a Client Coordinator at you will be the clients' point person to navigate them through our preconstruction home configuration process and ensure that we are ready to start construction on their dream home. You will be part project manager, part relationship counselor, and part process innovator all with the focus of delivering an exceptional client experience. As with the company overall, this position is evolving, and you will also be responsible for shaping and refining its systems, processes, and responsibilities.
- Ensure clients are delivered the Experience while adhering to the project timeline
- Manage clients through our pre-construction process and working with our pre-construction partners
- Guide clients where necessary in design, customizations, and additional options
- Prepare start packages to hand off clients from pre-construction to actual construction
- Contribute to the success of your coworkers and the organization overall
- Culture fit with the existing team - Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Strong experience in account management or customer service - Experience in project management
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multitask and manage competing priorities - Basic knowledge of construction
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills - Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Clear bias towards initiative, problem solving, and critical thinking - Valid driver's license
- Ability to work in a salaried position and meet clients outside of regular business hours
Awesome qualifications if you have them
- Advanced degree (associates or bachelors) - Understanding of Sketchup, Kaizen, or GTD
- Extensive knowledge in real estate or construction
What we'll do for you
- Hire you into a full-time salaried position - Provide you paid vacation & holiday pay
- Help train you to be a rock star client coordinator
- Compensate you for performance that grows both you and the company
- Reimburse you for business use of your own car and mobile phone
Apply by creating/using an account