Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Agile Team Member is responsible for the analysis, technical design, development, testing, automation engineering, and deployment of technology solutions that meet stated business and system functional requirements and adhere to coding best practices and architecture standards. They will work closely with subject matter experts from the business, IT project managers, application developers, and User Acceptance Testers to deliver high-quality application software solutions to the Mortgage business.
As an Agile team member supporting Mortgage Banking IT, you will create and document test strategies, execute test plans, decompose business requirements, and develop/execute automation test cases. You will team with other project representatives throughout the project life cycle and be the face and voice of testing and/or business requirement delivery. You will own/manage/conduct defect calls and produce project reporting statistics. You will work closely with the application development teams and participate in design and defect discussions. Additionally, you are expected to support the project and sprint team through the full SDLC including post-release support.
The Agile team member's primary responsibility will be to write and convert Agile User Stories into automated/functional test scenarios run during sprints.
The subject areas in which our team operates (and on which you would be expected to acquire proficiency on), are:
• Accountable resource in providing analytical expertise based on application and process knowledge to recommend solutions that meet the business need.
• Creates functional specification documentation that consists of use cases, including documented workflows and business rules; screen prototypes and user and application interface designs to communicate planned system functionality.
• Defines and assists Development with designing technology based solutions to meet business requests within established technology frameworks.
• Provides estimates based on work effort and application knowledge.
• Responsible and accountable for managing all Analysis phase deliverables at the Program, Project or BAU levels such as; traceability matrix, requirement sign off, functional specification documentation, reviewing test scenarios to ensure complete coverage of release contents, management of change controls and integration into existing work items in flight.
• Data Prep and Test Scripting/Test Scenarios
• Functional and Test Strategy/Plan/Execution/Coverage
• Experience in researching and resolving application issues
• Domain knowledge in US Mortgages and Banking & Finance Services.
• Strong experience working in Agile methodologies and SCRUM execution
• Experience in leading technical projects in Development team
• Good communication skills
• Experience working with geographically diverse team and coordinating with developers at diverse locations
• Automated Functional Testing (ATDD/BDD)
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
• 5+ Years of experience in application design and implementation
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in the following:
o Software Test Tools including Client Quality Center, QTP/UFT, BPT, LISA, Selenium
o Developing test strategies, test plans based on functional specifications, use cases, and business requirements
o Experience in advanced testing concepts such as traceability matrices, boundary value analysis, state transition testing, test coverage analysis
o Experience in regression test planning through the use of risk based testing approach for automation and manual testing
o Experience with Agile SDLC methodology
o Estimation of work based on effort and complexity
o Ability to demo the application and workflow
o Proficiency in Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint is required
o Documenting and analyzing workflows/use cases/business rules/prototyping/data mapping
• Technical skills in QTP/UFT, Progress, JCL, CICS, SQL, Java, Oracle Database, Unix, Microsoft Office
• Strong understanding of test automation
• ISTQB or SQAI Advanced Level Technical Test Certification
• Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc)
• Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, Client ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to fine details
• Experience with development of software quality metrics for driving test improvement
• Experience in working with distributed teams a strong plus
Apply by creating/using an account