Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Infinity Consulting Solutions (ICS) is currently seeking a talented Core Java Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our clients in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Description: Proficient in Core Java development skills as well as multiple design
techniques. Working proficiency in Core Java development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software. Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks. Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security. Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages. Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software.
As an Application Developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. You will utilize mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
You will participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution. You will participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow and understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps. You will also adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications. Additionally, you will document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules. You will participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
• Minimum of 5+ years' experience with integration, installation and custom configuration of Contact Center products such as Vendor Call Recording/Analytics or Biometrics.
• Experience working and integrating with Unified Communications environments such as Cisco CUCM or transitory environments like Avaya Session Manager.
• Solid understanding of voice, video and data communications principles and protocols including TDM trunking, SIP, H.323, H.264, RTP, SIPRec and others.
• Experience with CTI integration and interfacing to other real-time feeds
• Knowledge and experience with network architecture and latency impacts to platforms.
• Understanding of client software deployment on virtual machines.
• Knowledge with physical and virtual server builds and understanding on how clustering is done.
• Experience in designing and developing high performance applications using Java platforms
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web frameworks (Spring)
• Experience with test-driven development and delivering functionality on an Agile team
• Working knowledge of Code repositories like GIT,SVN
• Aware of code scanning tools and vulnerability remediation
• Exposure to automated unit, functional and regression test frameworks
• Exposure to developing secure micro services
• Hands on working experience developing using web services using any OSGI platform
• Development of automation/monitoring/deployment Scripting (PowerShell, Python)
• Positive attitude to self-learn and mentor others on new platform skills and technologies
• Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
• Foundation: Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Cloud Foundry concepts
• Real Time Event Processing and Messaging: JMS, MQ, Kafka, Akka
• Exposure to developing applications using Public /Private cloud platforms
Apply by creating/using an account