Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Infinity Consulting Solutions is seeking and Infrastructure Engineer who has the ability to consultatively articulate complex technical findings to more experienced management in clear,
concise, understandable terms.
Proficient knowledge and understanding in the following key areas:
- Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
- Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, programmanagements, network management)
- Design (compliance, security)
- Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Proficient in more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Executes against understanding of best practices and Banking policies
Additional Technical Skills:
• Hands on experience with Cisco/Avaya Voice technologies with 3+ years of related experience in IT industry.
• Proficient with technologies such as Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Bulk Administration, Multi Services, Gateways, Cisco Unity Connection, Jabber, Cisco Presence, SME, Virtualization etc.
• IP Telephony protocols like SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP, RTCP, VXML, Avaya Session Manager, Avaya Aura, H248 Gateways, CMS, Call Routing and different Codecs.
• Familiarity with Oracle applications
• Working knowledge on Monitoring Tools such as RTMT, Prognosis, Clarus, etc.
Other Role requirements:
Required to provide critical network infrastructure support and deliver best -in-class service to our clients. This position will involve day to day incident and problem management of all voice issues globally. In addition, proactive infrastructure management, change ownership, DR activities, Site Isolation validations will form part of the day-today activities.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
• 3+ years applications development applications operations experience in an Enterprise (preferably financial services) environment, with an emphasis on Multimedia technologies, application development, automation and integration.
• SCRUM certified. SCRUM master preferred
• Ability to learn and adopt technologies quickly
• Experience with a software development lifecycle and agile development practices, unit and integration testing, source code control, continues integration, etc. Jenkins and Subversion familiarity is a plus
• Ability to manage several ongoing deliverables concurrently
• Experience in building, documenting, and testing APIs
• Solid Communication Skills (Written/Verbal/Presentation). Solid team player
• Able to work rotating shifts for 24/7 coverage
• Flexibility in working hours as some migrations will require weekend and after hours' work
• Ability to grasp complex design concepts quickly
• Ability to troubleshoot implementation problems during migrations
• Operational disciplines with regards to systems management, change management, etc.
• Candidates should complete ownership of the incident with regards to the engagement with client and stakeholders
• Basic to intermediate knowledge on ITIL processes
• Understanding of telephony and telephony development strongly preferred:
• Applications development experience in C#
• Web applications development experience (ASP.NET MVC, jQuery)
• Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure programming
• Ability to evangelize SDLC tools and processes with the team (source control, code reviews, new platforms and dev tools)
• Understanding of protocols – SIP, H323, H320, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HLS, SOAP and RESTful services
• Networking fundamentals – MPLS, multicast, QoS, call admission control, latency, content distribution network, firewall traversal
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Experience working with culturally diverse teams and with geographically distributed teams/vendors
Apply by creating/using an account