Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Investment Banking Client
$120K-$140K + bonus
• Accomplishes quality assurance orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
• Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• The equivalent of 7+ years in a leadership role, with project or program management work experience.
• Extensive experience with Automation focused environments (Selenium is preferred)
• The equivalent of 5+ years of experience providing coaching and technical assistance.
• Strong managerial and supervisory skills to motivate the team to accomplish goals in an effective and timely manner.
• Ability to develop, implement and evaluate initiatives with complex and concurrent work streams.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and general fluency with various technology tools and platforms, including project management software.
• Knowledgeable of technical drawings and/or quality standards
• Comfortable at both strategic and tactical levels.
• A team player and self-starter (no hand-holding necessary!)
• Able to collaborate well across different job functions and teams
• Excited to work at a fast-paced, high-growth startup with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
• Extremely organized and attentive to detail (almost—almost!—to a fault)
Apply by creating/using account