Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Professional Services Consultant
Professional Services Consultant needed to help lead the sale process of professional services for a large technology company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for being client facing at assigned local Denver accounts. This work will include scoping out new work, preparing budgets, delivering proposals and SOW's and coordinating the service delivery to key clients. Great opportunity for local Denver candidates or those with a consulting background who do NOT want to travel.
- Track record of success as a Project Manager, Program Manager or Services Consultant delivering client requirements
- Project experience should include infrastructure (network, systems, storage, wifi, data center) or software projects
- 10 years of related experience defining, selling, and delivering large scale professional services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex project/program scenarios with clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, network products and technology expertise, project management, and strategic insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with creation and delivery of Statement of Works
- Local travel only between Denver and the Denver Tech Center
- This is a client facing role which will require in person interaction
- Increase Services profitability and revenue in assigned accounts and regions.
- Serve as the single point of contact for sales of Services for assigned accounts and regions
- Create and develop new services opportunities in assigned accounts and regions.
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering and scoping sessions with clients and stakeholders.
- Negotiate with suppliers including OEMs and service delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery methodology and approach.
- Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
- Develop and present proposals.
- Develop and present statements of work that are accurate, detailed, and contractually protect from "scope creep” and cost overruns.
- Actively participate in customer-facing project/program kickoffs managed by PMs to explain and clarify the agreed upon objective, scope, and deliverables for the engagement.
- Understand structure of service delivery organizations and incorporate lessons learned into future engagements.
- Identify and develop additional services opportunities in the assigned accounts.
- Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address significant scope changes. However, the Services Consultant is not responsible for managing the project change request process.
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future engagements.
Apply by creating/using account