Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Infinity Consulting Solutions (ICS) is currently seeking a talented Application Support Analyst for a contract-to-hire position with one of our clients in the Columbus, Ohio area.
• End-to-end Incident and Problem resolution for responsible LOBs and Platforms.
• Responsible to ensure that the applications met their required service levels.
• Responsible to support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications.
• Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for betterment.
• Perform service transition from development to support.
• Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions.
• Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues.
• Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business community and Management.
• Develop / utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
• Coordinate and work with the global production support teams.
• Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years of Professional experience in the field of information and technology.
• 7+ years of Experience in Data Management/ data warehouse.
• 5+ years of Experience in developing and designing of ETL methodology for supporting data transformations using Abinitio.
• Experience in Abinitio using Graphical Development Environment (GDE), Co>Operating System, Enterprise Meta>Environment (EM>E TR), Metadata>Hub, Conduct>It, the Component Library, Data>Quality Environment (DQE), Express>It and the Control>Center.
• Experience with Linux platforms and Unix Scripting.
• Experience with Oracle, Exadata, Teradata utilities (TPT, FastLoad, MultiLoad, TPump, Fast Export) and SQL debugging skills.
• Experience with Batch Scheduling tools such as Control-M.
• Experience in using BI tools such as Business Objects and/or Tableau.
• Knowledge of Cassandra and other Open source tools/utilities.
• Big Plus: If you have worked on Hadoop and/or Private/Public Cloud framework, Java.
• Must be a team player and ability to multi-task/change focus quickly.
• Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting the business/service area for which they are responsible.
• Should be willing to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
• Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, leadership outside the LOB (internal or external), their peers across IT, as well as their team.
• Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
• Self-Directed, has a strong sense of self and purpose.
Apply by creating/using account