Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Infinity Consulting Solutions (ICS) is Currently Seeking a Core Java Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our clients in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Proficient in Core Java development skills as well as multiple design techniques. Working proficiency in Core Java development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software. Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks. Strong understanding of techniques such as
Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security. Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages. Working proficiency in a portion of software
engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• 5 years of Java/J2EE application development experience or related experience
• Experience performing server-side Java programming in an enterprise environment is required
• Experience building SOAP/REST web services using Java is required
• Demonstrated knowledge of OOP and SOA principles, and design patterns is required
• Demonstrated knowledge of J2EE server technologies including XML, and JAX-WS is required
• Demonstrated knowledge of Java concurrency and concurrency patterns is required
• Experience building thread-safe code experience is required.
• SQL development experience is required
• Experience working with code testability standards and JUnit/Mockito is required
• Experience working with open source frameworks, such as Apache or Google is required
• Experience working on High-Volume, High-Availability Transactional applications is required
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
• Experience navigating and administrating remote UNIX/Linux servers is required
• Experience writing shell scripts for translating and filtering data is strongly preferred
Apply by creating/using account