Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Logistics and Supply Chain Leasing Company is seeking an ETL Developer to join its Data Services Team.
Developer (Senior Programmer Analyst) will be responsible for building data integrations using various technologies such as ETL tools, Python, Java etc. This person must have the ability to understand complex data relationships and business requirements and formulate efficient and reliable solutions to difficult problems. This person should have experience in end to end design, development and implementation of data integration between cloud and on premise sources and targets. He/She must have strong communication and analytical skills and have the ability to work with developers, DBAs, Architect and Business subject matter experts. Very strong in design and implementation of Data Integration using large amounts of data residing on Big Data, relational databases and other mainframe platforms. Knowledge of AWS is a big plus.
• Work side by side with business owners to define and understand business requirements to build new data integrations and make changes and enhancements to existing enterprise data integration solutions.
• Have a very good understanding of Data Integration, Data Warehousing (DW), Big Data solutions and transactional data repositories.
• Involved in managing the design of the Company's data extraction, staging and loading to data into GreenPlum, Postgres, MySQL, Gemfire databases, Big Data, and relational databases
• Being able to insure that data is as consistent, clean and accurate as possible. Develop and deploy metrics for data quality.
• Involved in the technical aspects of customer requirements analysis, understand technical specification for completeness, and should be able involve in any phase of the project.
• Familiar with Agile methodology of development process.
• Develop technical documentation, including requirements documents, process overviews, data models, data flow.
• Will be involved in Cloud, ETL, PL/SQL, UNIX development and implementation wherever required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of experience with the development and implementation of data integration solution using ETL tools or customized solutions.
• Broad expertise spanning various technologies, business process integration, enterprise data warehousing and advanced analytics. Experience moving data between S3 and Greenplum preferred.
• 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing data integration solutions in DW, transactional database environment.
• 5+ years of experience understanding complex data warehousing performance management.
• 5+ years of strong experience in any industry standard ETL tools.
• Experience with Data Modelling tools like Talend or Pantaho is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience with database programming and design, including mastery of complex report queries and SQL optimization.
• 5+ years of experience with enterprise-class RDBMS, preferably Oracle
• Strong grasp of advanced SQL writing and query tuning/optimization
• Strong written / oral communication and organizational skills
• Ability to self-manage and multi-task on multiple projects
• 4+ years of experience in Linux OS.
• Experience working in AWS or any other Cloud environment is a plus.
• Understanding of in-memory no-SQL database is a plus.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
Apply by creating/using account