Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Improving resource allocation and productivity is a fundamental pillar of our client's Execution Strategy. Our client is committed to ambitious multi-year targets relating to company-wide productivity, efficiency and profitability, including an efficiency ratio in the mid-50s, RoA > 90 bps and RoTCE that exceeds 10%. To empower leaders across our client's 100+ markets, products and functions to drive their own ambitious productivity efforts and embed productivity capabilities across the company.
The Productivity team is tasked with setting challenging productivity goals for all of the company's Products, Geographies and Functions, and working closely with senior management and their teams to ensure these goals are met. Its mission is to partner with business leaders to optimize business models, simplify organizational structures, and create industrial-strength franchise processes, all while building capabilities and driving sustainable improvements in "Real Productivity” across the business value chain. Moreover, the team will look to embed capabilities and "continuous improvement” relating to Productivity to become part of the management framework across the company.
The team is looking to hire an SVP in the Productivity Office, who will be responsible for partnering with businesses on designing and implementing several large scale productivity efforts to achieve meaningful improvements in productivity and efficiency, improve the company's risk and controls, as well as create a more dynamic and engaging client experience.
• Developing robust methodologies and approaches that relate to some of the primary productivity strategies being applies across the company, including:
o Business Model Optimization – Design strategies to fundamentally redesign the operating models of businesses that are not achieving target returns, carefully considering products, client segmentation, delivery, service requirements, and which resources are required to deliver a distinctive client experience.
o Organizational Productivity – Apply consistent and ambitious design principles to make organizational processes, decision rights and structures simpler, more balanced and meritocratic.
o Process Productivity – Design approaches to create simple, globally common, lean and digitally-enabled processes for targeted franchise activities that drive the greatest value
• Leading 2-3 teams (simultaneously) comprised of business leaders, business project team members and Productivity team members to drive large-scale Productivity improvements and achieve sustainable efficiencies, improvements in resource allocation, resource productivity, while strengthening risk and controls and client experience. As the Productivity team will focus on complex productivity and business re-engineering efforts, the leader must be willing to partner with senior business leaders to drive large and complex assignments that require cross-functional cooperation.
• Creating and driving inspiring and collaborative productivity capability building programs globally through in-person and digital training formats, digital communities, social media and partnership in leadership development programs.
• Demonstrating thought leadership in presentations to the Board, Management Committee, Operating Committee, and other senior leadership forums.
• Demonstrated ability in driving multiple simultaneous large scale productivity / transformation efforts across a global financial institution or multi-national corporation ($200 million or greater total cost base in scope for typical efforts).
• Deep understanding of the company or other global financial services companies with significant experience (direct or consulting) directly relatable to Consumer and/or Institutional businesses, Operations, Technology and/or Global Functions
• Strong people leadership capabilities beyond direct and matrix resource management, ability to work with remote business/function/in-country resources who do not directly report to the leader on an engagement.
• Proven change agent with exceptional inter-personal skills and demonstrated experience in driving transformations, fostering collaboration and resolving conflicts.
• Significant communication experience with executive and C-level constituents; presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening skills and proven track record of conflict resolution.
• Demonstrated thought leadership in financial analysis, organizational strategy, process re-engineering (six sigma, Agile, Lean, etc.) and other transformation capabilities
• Ability to quickly grasp and assimilate complex information throughout multiple business units and make / influence rapid fact-based decisions
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Education & Experience
• Candidate must possess 5-8 years of financial services consulting experience (direct or consulting firm) with significant recent experience of driving large scale global transformation assignments for senior levels of a financial services organization
• Demonstrated ability to lead an organization through a complex transformation and resolved significant corporate conflicts
• Strong background of academic excellence.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
Apply by creating/using account