Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Financial client in NYC, NY is looking for Manager of Training Curriculum for a long term contract.
The Financial Advisor Associate (FAA) Talent Management group drives the overall field strategy relative to the sourcing and professional development of new Financial Advisor Associates for Brokerage Wealth Management. The FAA Training Program encompasses a variety of pathways to becoming a Financial Advisor at Brokerage Wealth Management and is central to the firm's long-term sustainability and revenue growth.
The Manager of Training Curriculum plays an integral role in overseeing the development and implementation of the curriculum, curriculum infrastructure and training session logistics across all program offerings and phases of the Associate's learning and development lifecycle. As the firm adapts to changes in the industry, learning methodologies and the launch of new digital tools for advisors, the Manager will also be responsible for assessing and updating current content and delivery methods to best support the advisors of the future.
While prior experience in financial services is preferred, the Manager of Training Curriculum must have demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in program implementation and knowledge of curriculum design with strong organizational, project & conference management and leadership skills. This position reports to the Head of FAA Program Design & Management and manages others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Partner with Wealth Management Product groups to drive the development and implementation of content that is practice management oriented and in alignment with Modern Wealth Management themes.
• Partner with the FAA Field Talent Management team to drive the transformational change efforts related to training the Advisor of the future.
• Lead the design and development of curriculum materials (guides, online learning, webinars, assessments) across all delivery mechanisms.
• Provide oversight of train-the-trainer sessions.
• Provide project management oversight for all learning initiatives.
• Provide oversight to all aspects of the curriculum as it relates to the Firm's learning management system.
• Partner with the Head of FAA Program Design & Management in the selection and management of external vendors and Subject Matter Experts to create custom program materials. Partner with internal Subject Matter Experts to create and maintain content in a variety of modalities.
• Work with sourcing partners to on-board external vendors for curriculum development projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Strong background in both program management and curriculum design.
• Demonstrated ability to design and implement large scale learning initiatives that drive change and show sustainable results.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others over whom you have no direct management responsibilities.
• Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with the desire to create practical, engaging and enduring development content that trainees can readily identify with, and learn from – and which can positively impact business results.
• Strong interpersonal collaboration and team skills including working with cross-functional teams – proven flexibility, adaptability and reliability.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, manage expectations and complete deliverables in a timely manner with exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent understanding of computer and web applications, especially Microsoft Office Suite, needed.
• Experience with learning management systems and interactive web-based call technology (Skype, Adobe Connect) preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in program or conference management.
• Proven experience implementing / executing a trainee or learning program
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Strong time management and prioritization skills, proven project management experience preferred
• Significant professional writing experienced preferred.
• Proven leadership and team management experience.
Apply by creating/using an account