Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Specialist - 6 Months Project with possible extension
Location: Owings Mills - MD
Corporate Social Responsibility Contractor Position:
Description The Corporate Social Responsibility team is seeking a mid-level resource as to support several projects while a full-time associate is out for leave, beginning the first week of October.
Top 3 Skills Required:
Project Management, Event Management, Customer Service/Relationship Management.
Preference will be given to candidates with successful individual giving campaigns or corporate social responsibility background.
Demonstrated ability to provide customer service and apply sound judgment when dealing with client (internal associates).
Proficiency expected with recent Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint; and a general comfort level with technology, including web sites and social networking.
Candidates with experience utilizing Benevity (purple squirrel).
The role requires a resource to be able to ask questions when necessary and hit the ground running.
The position requires a positive/tactful demeanor, professional presence, strong communication skills and the ability to manage upwardly to other members of senior management, and the ability to operate independently.
Intermediate to advanced technical skills required - Fosters successful relationships through direct interaction with peers and others.
• Matching Gifts Approvals – Review and approve or decline associate requests for matching gifts based on specific program criteria
• Problem solving – Promptly respond to questions and resolve issues our associates and community partners (nonprofits) are experiencing with our technology platform or our program guidelines. Exercise sound judgement to escalate issues depending on complexity and sensitivity. Clearly articulate the issue or proposed resolution to internal management.
• Platform management – manage event postings and follow up with event owners to ensure the Community Connection platform is up to date.
• Efficiency – Efficiently and accurately process transactions during periods of high volume.
• Teamwork – Regularly update team members regarding the status of requests.
• Campaign Management – Lead and manage Giving and Serving campaigns across all TRP locations, globally. This includes managing a diverse group of program ambassadors and communicating with them regularly to execute the program as designed. This also requires developing or updating guidelines, coordinating with internal partners, and managing community partner expectations and requests.
• Volunteer Team Building Consulting– Manage a high volume of volunteer team building request simultaneously, while maintaining high service levels and exceeding "client” expectations. Consult with internal work groups interested in organizing volunteer events for their work teams. Ask questions to understand goals, expectations, and the desired associate experience. Identify opportunities with nonprofit community partners that meet desired outcomes.
• Template Management –Update communication templates and maintain a catalog of standard questions and responses related to Matching Gift questions.
• Communication Plans – Consult with internal partners to develop communication plans and related collateral in support of Giving and Serving Campaigns. Execute communications or collaborate with internal partners to execute components of the communication plan.
• Monthly Newsletter – Consolidate content from across CSR, package, edit, update details, and deliver final content to Associate Communications, within specific deadlines. Follow-up with team members to ensure content is accurate and final.
• Strong attention to detail and execution, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
•Strong analytical and independent problem solving skills; sound judgment and strong collaborative decision-making skills
•Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new circumstances
•Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to synthesize and convey key information
•Positive self-starter with proactive approach, excellent time management and prioritization skills
•Mastery of core Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Apply by creating/using an account