Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Support design of modeling and retail analytics infrastructure, oversee project plan development/execution, and support coordination of test planning and execution
Planning and execution
• Project Management
• Retail Risk
• Retail Banking
• Risk Management
• Financial Services
• Manage the program tracking and reporting process for program(s) within the Retail Risk initiatives including Steering / Operating Committee reporting, Weekly Program Management Reporting and Client-Wide Key Initiative reporting.
• Manage and provide credible challenge to program/project plans, risks, issues and changes
• Implementations follow standard methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, and customized). Work with Retail Risk program teams to guide and ensure adherence to methodology, helping drive programs/projects to closure
• Facilitate regular program/project meetings.
• Manage audit readiness and act as change audit coordinator as required – ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs / projects in the portfolio
• Identify and manage dependencies across programs/projects
• Partner with functional groups within the organization (Technology, Finance/Risk Shared Services (FRSS), Learning & Development, GPMO) to drive execution of requirements for implementations, training and ensuring process compliance is in-line with Client standards
• Perform analysis of Critical Success Criteria, KPI/KRIs and non-financial benefits realization
• Ensure Key stakeholder management and communication is in place
• Manage closure phase, gather best practices and lessons learned
• Adhere to Client approved PM procedures (CPMC) and tools as applicable. Identify and escalate gaps in aligned Projects and Programs. Guarantee compliance with the PM standard procedures and with all application tools used for program and project management which includes Lean Project Management Tool (LPMT)
• Participate in CPMC/Finance communication and training activities and cascade key messages as needed to ensure awareness and understanding of PM procedures and tools within the program team
• Drive resource planning and funding process
• Establish PM performance metrics and reports
• Support / back-up Retail Risk PMO lead as needed
• Knowledge and expertise on Project Management in the financial services industry 2+ years is required.
• Knowledge and expertise on Project Management, including PMO experience; 5+ years of combined PMO and Project Management highly preferred.
Skills: (technical skills)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact at senior levels of the FRI organization
• Strong analytical skills
• Individual should be flexible, team-oriented, have good follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and dissect/solve complex problems
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Math, Engineering, Programming or Finance
• Proficient in MS Office (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience with SharePoint: configuration and maintenance in SharePoint as a plus
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with project teams/ leaders across all functional areas and levels
• A desire to gain/expand knowledge of Client Finance/ Risk processes, data and platforms as well that of enterprise wide Product and Geography organizations
Apply by creating/using an account