Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Corporate Resilience BIA Associate's purpose is to execute Business Impact Assessments across client organizations in support of the Corporate Resilience Program. This position will be responsible for developing, reviewing, gaining approval, and publishing business impact assessment reports for many organizations in addition to providing input on the continuous improvement of BIA plans, scenarios, processes, templates, and tools.
This position will leverage industry knowledge and best practices to drive implementation of comprehensive BIA results documentation supporting the enterprise.
The Corporate Resilience BIA Associate will manage the scheduling and execution of BIA questionnaires and working sessions with business area participants. This position will help the business areas define critical business processes, functions, and tasks, develop impact/cost assessments, define resource, business, and technology RTO/RPO's, identify manual workarounds, and related interdependencies.
This position will work with Business Continuity Leads in the execution of corporate standards and taxonomies.
• Drive the planning and coordinate the activities to develop, approve, and publish accurate, complete, and comprehensive BIA reports.
• Support the development and application of related corporate standards, processes, tools, and templates.
• Support the documentation and improvement of BIA strategies, methodologies, policies, standards, plans, processes, procedures, templates, and supporting educational material.
• Identify gaps and support the development of solutions.
• Support the enterprise-wide assessment of BIA's to determine overall business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident management requirements.
• Recommend BIA documentation publication and repository plans and solutions.
• Hold partner organizations accountable for supporting necessary activities.
• Leverage industry knowledge and experience and standards and best practices to improve output.
The Corporate Resilience BIA Associate will support other related initiatives as assigned.
• Support the integration of BIA efforts and business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery related tasks across other efforts and initiatives.
• Support other processes as applicable, such as governance documentation integration, to continually mature governance capabilities.
• Extensive BIA experience in the development of BIA Strategy, Methodology, Process, Policies, Standards, Procedures and Educational Material artifacts
• Extensive BIA coordination and execution experience
• Experience in assessing BIA requirements at the enterprise level through assessment of many organizational BIA reports
• Experience in the Insurance industry is desired
• Significant attention to detail and ability to map comprehensive interdependencies across related documentation and processes
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Understanding of business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery concepts, processes, procedures, methodologies, technologies, tools, and systems
• Ability to team with various organizations across multiple sites and facilitate working session with many participants
• Ability to develop and promote innovative ideas and to work effectively with all organization levels
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Superior written communication skills
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Risk Management, or equivalent experience.
At least 10 years of experience working in Business Impact Assessment arena.
Business continuity, incident management, risk management, and disaster recovery professional or industry certifications desirable.
Apply by creating/using an account