Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm's WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (Client), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, security-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop expertise in Client's mortgage origination business and the systems used in support of the business.
- Lead a team of Business/System Analysts executing mission critical projects for the mortgage origination business.
- Hands on requirement analysis, writing JIRA stories capturing functional specifications, business workflows, system flows, data mapping, business rules, and use cases.
- Solution analysis considering business processes, vendor system capabilities and integration with internal Client platforms.
- Responsible for loan origination business workflow and business rules, and implementation of enhancements through system configurations and scripting utilities.
- Lead business/system analysts in concert with other cross-functional teams and vendors ensuring successful testing and delivery of system enhancements.
- Manage release planning for system configuration enhancements, provide work effort estimates and collaborate with business on prioritization and scheduling.
- Minimum 10 years in banking or finance organizations as a Business Analyst or System Analyst, and managing teams in this capacity.
- Hands on experience in one of the following: SQL, Visual Basic, or other scripting language
- Experienced with building large scale solutions using 3rd party vendor products
- Ability to effectively prioritize, provide directions to the team to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, teamwork, and influence skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail. Organized in documentations and concise in presentations
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Mortgage / loan origination, servicing or secondary market experience
- Technical development background, Computer Science or MBA degree
Apply by creating/using an account