Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Analyst to support financial analysis and reporting as described below, key areas highlighted.
The CIS Projects team is seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst with at least 4 years of experience providing advanced reporting and analytical support for business operations. The analyst will assist with the design of metrics, analytical tools, and benchmarking activities for key IT strategy initiatives. This position will support a functional team of skilled subject matter experts in various disciplines within CIS Projects to develop and publish regular scheduled and standardized analysis.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing large amounts of data in multiple formats.
• Assisting with the development and implementation of regional and client aligned reporting, focusing on reviewing, defining and implementing all necessary tools and reports to measure KPIs and make recommendations to key stakeholders and process managers.
• Assisting with the development of KPI scorecards for monthly review.
• Assisting with the development and design of management level dashboards. Potential solutions as well as trends will need to be included depending on data results.
• Participate in development efforts to ensure consistent metrics are collected in differing toolsets within the CIS portfolio and assisting with the consolidation of differing data sources/toolsets into a common SharePoint site/Shared drive.
• Candidate will work closely with all contributors to ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting submissions to the relevant business offices are in line with the agreed analytics model.
• Candidate will be required to perform predictive modeling in relation to various change scenarios providing the management team recommendations and decision support based on data.
• Support project managers to deliver timely and objective based analytics.
• Utilize the appropriate Business Intelligence tools, existing analytics and statistical modeling software as required.
The candidate must have excellent communication and proven analytical skills. A proven track record of performing complex data analysis and drawing meaningful conclusions is essential, as is the ability to communicate complex analytical concepts in a clear and concise manner. Attention to detail and reporting integrity is absolutely critical for any candidate applying for this role as significant organizational, procedural and financial decisions will be drawn from the data gathered and presented. The candidate will be required to help ensure that a consistent analytical model is created in order to allow cross functional and cross regional performance analysis and to quickly identify areas where opportunities for improvement exist.
• 4+ years of applicable data analysis experience
• Demonstrable experience with building and maintaining effective relationships at all levels
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings
• Expert knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel and other appropriate tooling
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings to stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to establish effective partner relationships and identify delivery and quality improvement opportunities across multiple interfaces
• Strong controls and service quality focus
• Should demonstrate a high commitment to quality, attention to detail and reporting integrity
• Business level oral and written English is essential
• The candidate will need to be a self-starter, problem solver and decisive
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Drives results
• Manages performance and uses sound judgment
• Works problems methodically while under pressure
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to work and drive delivery across regions
• Ability to manage extremely aggressive time frames
• Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities
Apply by creating/using an account