Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Corporate Resilience Associate's purpose is to support the efforts related to the implementation of the Corporate Resilience Program. The Corporate Resilience Associate's overall responsibility is to achieve business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident management goals and objectives by ensuring the successful completion of quality project deliverables on time and with quality.
This position will leverage project management skills and abilities in conjunction with industry knowledge and best practices to drive implementation of necessary improvements to implement and enhance capabilities and mature services supporting the enterprise across business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident management.
The Corporate Resilience Associate will successfully lead the project management of initiatives and efforts related to business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident management as assigned. This will include responsibility for detailed planning, coordination, and implementation efforts that ensure the enterprise implements and achieves industry best practice service capabilities. This includes communications, setting stakeholder expectations, and status reporting, and escalation.
• Provide leadership across stakeholders to coordinate implementation for projects, initiatives, and efforts.
• Hold stakeholders accountable for supporting necessary activities.
• Support the coordination and interdependencies of related projects.
The Corporate Resilience Associate will support the development, approval, and publishing of integrated business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident management related governance documentation artifacts.
• Support the development, approval, publishing processes for documentation covering recovery strategies, methodologies, and solutions, policies, standards, plans, processes, procedures, and supporting educational material.
• Support the application of corporate templates, identify documentation gaps, and integrate references between related documents.
• Hold partner organizations accountable for supporting necessary activities.
• Leverage industry knowledge and experience and standards and best practices to improve output.
The Corporate Resilience Associate will support projects and other related initiatives as assigned.
• Support projects and initiatives related to the management of business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery.
• Support the integration of business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery related tasks across supporting processes such as Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, ITIL processes, and PMO processes such as SDLC.
• Support other projects and processes as applicable, Risk Management, Knowledge Management, Operations, CMDB, etc. to continually mature recovery capabilities.
• Strong understanding of Project Management concepts, processes, procedures, methodologies, technologies, tools, and systems
• Understanding of business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery concepts, processes, procedures, methodologies, technologies, tools, and systems
• Strong leadership skills, ability to enact change quickly and drive progress in an environment of uncertainty
• Ability to adapt and enact change quickly and drive progress in an environment of uncertainty
• Ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple sites
• Ability to solve problems independently and to assume leadership responsibilities in critical situations
• Ability to develop and promote innovative ideas and to work effectively with all organization levels
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Superior written communication skills, including very strong documentation skills
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Risk Management, or equivalent experience.
At least 10 years of experience working in Business Continuity, Incident Management, Project Management, Risk Management, and/or Disaster Recovery.
Business continuity, incident management, project management, risk management, and disaster recovery professional or industry certifications desirable.
Apply by creating/using an account