Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The primary purpose of this role is to develop and execute manual tests as well as execute automated tests in order to ensure product quality. This will include the validation of back-end services which requires integration testing experience. In this role you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Job Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The ability to run and verify end to end testing using different types of technology and tools (ex: RESTful API, SOAP web services, batch applications).
- Coordinates end-to-end testing efforts with internal and external interfaces, particularly in more complex end-to-end testing situations.
- Participate in Daily Huddles, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demos, Sprint Review and Retrospective, and Project Retrospectives for assigned initiatives
- Designs test scenarios and scripts, executes test cases, compares results to functional and non-functional requirements and reports defects to QA Lead, with limited guidance.
- Develop testing and training procedures where applicable.
- Coordinate and facilitate UAT sessions with business users
- Understand the technology our application/systems are built with from a code analysis standpoint
- Can identify what can be leveraged from automation versus manual testing
- May assist in execution and analysis of performance test scripts and outcomes.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical degree from an accredited university and/ or prior practical experience (5 + years)
- Execute and analyze automation test suite (Selenium) and associated results.
- Knowledge of backend database including validating stored procedures, jobs and triggers.
- 2-3 years experience developing SQL queries
- Good understanding of relational database design
- Self-motivated and adaptable individual able to evaluate, maintain and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with JIRA
- Quality Center / ALM experience
- Strong Web applications testing background.
- 2-3 years experience in integration testing using SoapUI (ReadyAPI)
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience with security testing
- Experienced testing in a Continuous Integration environment leveraging tools like Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experienced in testing MuleSoft orchestrations
- Experience in validating ETL processes
Primary responsibility is to develop and implement test plans utilizing test scripts or automated testing software. This candidate wil be responsible for isolation of software defects and bugs and validating that fixes are implemented. Required to ensure that new and / or modified software applications meet standards and end-user requirements. Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential. Will work closely with end users and programmers. Should be familiar with software development cycle and best practivce quality assurance methodologies and standards. Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-9 years of relevant experience.
Apply by creating/using an account