Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced technologist and contributor in building telemetry solution platforms and infrastructure capabilities. This global role as platform technical lead will lead and develop capabilities for GCB to help drive a culture of learning and continuous improvement by helping leverage automated metrics platforms for data visualization. This person should be able to lead technology solutions, ideas, that would eventually help optimize GCB CTO functions and improve the dash-boarding of KPIs in line with strategic enterprise technology roadmaps and its philosophy. The ideal person would believe in, everything that can be done in technology space must be measured, can be measured and should be measured.
• Lead as a technologist, end-to-end formulation, design, delivery and automation of metrics and KPIs.
• Provide analysis to inform and educate tactical and strategic need for new telemetry
• Create and execute analytics to improve and optimize performance and minimize risk
• Collaborate with target users and stakeholders to capture requirements and help them measure to drive decisions based on telemetry
• Lead design and development of data visualization platform for GCB CTO
• Provide thought leadership for telemetry for Consumer business, and communicate feature availability thru well-defined roadmaps.
• Develop and promote adoption of scalable and automatable telemetric architecture standards.
• Lead business sector specific service measurement plans to address deficiencies in technology solutions and operational processes including incident, change, problem and event management.
• Collaborate with architecture, engineering, client managers, project managers, applications and infrastructure teams to drive emerging technology standards to industry best practices.
• Develop relationships with key customers to identify emerging needs and ensure futuristic capabilities pertaining to telemetry solutions, infrastructure and hosting platforms
• Provide technology consulting to development of telemetry platforms, portals and monitoring dashboards
• Lead the technology architecture and compute platform for telemetry solutions hosting
• Support both build and run of telemetry platforms and solution for GCB CTO as a technology guide helping resolve all issues and challenges
Client, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Client provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Client's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Client Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Client. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Client has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
• Experience leading a strategic department where failure to achieve business results will have serious, long-term impacts to the business, and may place the overall long-term success of the organization at risk
• 10 or more years of experience in leading or managing data analyses, predictive analytics and BI
• 5 or more years of experience leading architecture or infrastructure solutions for telemetry or BI platforms
• Experience in and understanding of a wide variety of telemetric processes (governance, measurement, etc.)
• Experience in leading metrics and KPI automation
• Experience working within an agile software development environment
• Experience working in a similar role preferably in a financial or banking industry
• Up-to-date on tools and solutions on Telemetry and data visualization
• Experience in designing, deploying and maintaining telemetry infrastructure on private and/or public clouds
• Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
• Proven track record of requirement analysis
• Demonstrable experience with architecting, designing and/or building infrastructure for a business solution or a product
• Experience of designing and creating automation platforms or data visualization capabilities for metrics and KPIs
• Experience with modeling solutions of integrated computation platforms for analytic data source (e.g. data warehouse, data marts, etc) and analytics tools and solutions (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, etc.)
• Capable of guiding and inspiring peers and stakeholders to drive the best possible practices
• Experience with one or more of reporting analytics and data visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, BI Cognos, SQL, Python and R.
• Excellent communication and articulation of proposed solutions to stakeholders and customers
• Experience with working in a cross matrix complex environment and getting the job done
• Ability to think out-of-the-box and give pleasant surprises to end users over the positive impact of data telemetry
• Hosting solutions on cloud platform services
• Knowledge of cloud solutions (e.g. Amazon Redshift, Amazon QuickSight, Amazon EMR, etc.)
• Excellent thought leadership in telemetry
• Strong customer and quality-focus is a must.
• Sound problem resolution, judgment, decision-making and influencing skills required.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to deal with conflicting ideas with emotional intelligence
• Excellent English communication skills both written and oral.
• Hard working and self-motivated. Able to work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities.
Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or other related or equivalent work experience.
Apply by creating/using an account