Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Branch/ATM Domain Lead is an individual contributor position that drives domain infrastructure architecture for branch/ATM for the Global Consumer Bank. You will work with the Contact Center Chief Architect and their team to evaluate new and emerging technology capabilities as Client looks to transform its branch and ATM offerings. The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of retail consumer channels and associated technology such as WAN connectivity, point-of-sale/teller systems and associated peripherals, VoIP systems and other technology needed to operate remote customer interaction locations. Knowledge of banking channel delivery including ATM management, on-line banking, mobile banking, internet delivery and intranet delivery is desired as well. Ideal candidates will have experience with broad architecture skills in the Retail contact center domain with 15+ years of relevant industry experience and a successful track record of delivering complex, high visibility projects and initiatives.
• Provide thought leadership for Branch/ATM domain architecture for GCB
• Champion adoption, integration and transition to emerging technology capabilities that will allow Client to transform its branch and ATM infrastructure, including the use of cloud platforms
• Maintain branch/ATM infrastructure roadmaps, standards and decision matrices that outline when and where to use various technology solutions and/or components
• Create target state architecture documents and guiding principles as well as best practices
• Facilitate and coordinate the architecture definition during the early stages of the project life cycle.
• Build new infrastructure deployment patterns for proposed deployments once they are understood enough to warrant pattern creation
• Facilitate new technology adoption capabilities and understand financial or time-to-market benefit for the Consumer business and GCT
• Participate in "first contact” efforts with 3rd parties that we are either looking to consume services from or who are looking to consume services from us, acting as the infrastructure SME
• Engage with GCT Product Engineering to perform comparative analysis, proof of concepts and other studies to assess viability of new infrastructure products
• Interact with CIOs and their directs through formal and informal means via roadmap presentations, sector-wide road shows and CIOC presentations
• Review incoming work requests to determine appropriate architecture requirements.
• Be aware of industry trends and leverage new technologies as appropriate.
• Collaborate with Agile Development teams in the evolution of applications towards our target state Cloud Architecture.
• Challenge designs during the concept and review phases to drive toward re-use, efficiency, security, and stability.
• At least 15 years of experience enterprise level IT projects out of which at least 5 years should be with retail banking branch/ ATM infrastructure architecture, design and deployments.
• At least 10 years of experience in leadership and/or management of relevant domain of technology.
• Deep understanding of ATM functions that automate branch teller activities from which the architecture is derived.
• Experience with web technologies and online banking
• Experience with issues facing large scale server environments
• Experience with large scale complex application integration environments
• Experience with automation, orchestration, CI/CD
• Ability to work in a lead architect role independently
• Hands on relevant experience working as an infrastructure architect on retail banking branch/ ATM
• Technology Leadership experience in cloud domains
• Experience with Middleware and Web integration technologies
• Experience with Active Directory integration
• Experience with Virtual desktops
• Experience with network technology associated to remote teller/point-of-sale environments such as b2b circuits, software defined WAN, segmented customer WiFi
• Experience with technology and peripherals needed to support signature capture and other customer interaction capabilities at a point-of-sale or teller system
• Experience with Agile and DevOps methods desired
• Experience with Amazon, Google or other external hosting products and web services
• Certification in cloud technologies
• Understanding of cloud application design principles such as 12 factor apps
• Experience with micro-services.
• Experience working with virtualization technologies
• Knowledge of other banking customer delivery channels like call center agents, branch sales, branch teller, online (web) banking and call center IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
• Excellent thought leadership in cloud domain
• Strong customer and quality-focus is a must.
• Sound problem resolution, judgment, decision-making and influencing skills required.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
• Excellent English communication skills both written and oral.
• Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to handle conflicting ideas with emotional intelligence
• Hard working and self-motivated. Able to work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities with no or very little guidance
Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or other related or equivalent work experience.
Apply by creating/using an account