Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Princeton Information is seeking a Cloud Architect for a long term contract opportunity in New York, NY.
• This is a Cloud Architect in the Enterprise Architecture Solution Architecture function
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with the various Cloud technologies and environments
• Knowledge of integrating Cloud solutions with standard technology platforms and other platforms across the FRS
• Lead cultural change for Cloud adoption
• Develop and coordinate cloud architecture including addressing:
1. Application development
2. Application portfolio and life cycle management
3. Data management analytics and protection
4. Enterprise management
5. External IT hosting
7. Identity and access management (IAM)
• Develop cloud strategy and coordinate adoption
• The role requires both broad and deep cloud technology knowledge and the ability to architect solutions including SAAS/PAAS and standard platform integration.
• Demonstrated ability to engage in and appropriately influence technology decision maker discussions
• Contribute to development of standards and practices for Cloud implementation
• Contribute to development of reference architecture, and standards for Cloud environments
Client is creating a position within the Technology Group's Enterprise Architecture function to drive and coordinate the Enterprise Architecture Support for defining, planning and implementing an Enterprise level cloud computing strategy.
This position will support both migrations of existing applications as well as implementation of new capabilities and applications in the cloud environments. The candidate must be able to support both development in multiple technologies and SAAS first implementations within the various cloud environments in addition to having the soft skills necessary to interact and coordinate with the various business and technical management across the Bank and Client System.
• Requires 8-10 years of Delivering Technology solutions with focus of solutions that are integrated with systems based on JEE and Spring Framework.
• Worked on applications based on componentized, layered and distributed n-tier architecture, with decoupled UI
• Strong knowledge of Restful approach to APIs and experience with system and information integration technologies
• Demonstrated experience with integrating solutions with standard technology platforms
• Deep Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
Top 5 Required Technical Skills:
1. Cloud development skills
2. Requires 8-10 years of Delivering Technology solutions with focus of solutions that are integrated across hardware and software platforms.
3. Work closely with Solution Architects on projects and demonstrated ability to propose architecture and design solutions
4. Work on applications based on componentized, layered and distributed n-tier architecture and experience with system and information integration technologies, Strong database skills (SQL Server, Oracle
5. Demonstrate experience in all aspects of the development lifecycle
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
• Knowledge in architecture patterns and best practices
• Strong leadership, multi-tasking and collaboration skills
• Ability to assess benefit versus risk of implementing technologies
• Ability to think creatively, strategically and act tactically
• Ability to take ownership, be a self-starter, and drive initiatives to completion
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
• At least 8-10 years relevant working experience
Apply by creating/using an account