Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The task of this position is to rebuild the "forms” or user interface for an existing SharePoint tool that is used globally. In addition to rebuilding the forms, this position will need to build the code or utilize existing code that connects the forms to the underlying database so that the tool continues to perform workflow and other automated updates as it does today. The tool currently has 5 forms and we will prioritize them for rebuild. We are hoping this work can be done within a month. Next tasks would be to enhance the forms with additional fields, incorporate those fields in the databases, build reporting within the tool, etc.
Req Description: Responsibilities of a Business Technical Solutions/End User Computing Analyst are related to cross functional support of the various units within the Corporate Compliance Group. In this role, the analyst would rely on their knowledge of general programming, data architecture, and data management to create innovative and robust technical solutions. The analyst would use their knowledge of various programming languages (C#, ASP, etc...) to develop custom user interfaces that will be deployed globally. The analyst would use their knowledge of end user computing (VBA and general Microsoft standard automation) to create automated solutions for various ad-hoc requests including the development of standard reporting for our global Enterprise Wide Risk Assessments, Regulatory Change Management system, as well as Policies Reporting Systems. Our automation requirements may involve synchronizing feeds from various sources such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Microsoft SharePoint. Finally, the analyst would use their general knowledge of web-technology (HTML, jQuery, AngularJS) and advanced knowledge of SharePoint to help drive custom web-interface solutions within Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013.
• This role requires a bachelor's degree and 5+years of relevant experience.
• Candidate should have knowledge in OO programming (understanding of data abstraction [classes, objects, member functions , etc...]) .
• Candidate should understand "under the hood " of Windows OS and understand how to manipulate windows through batches, VBS, API calls , etc...
• Microsoft Office.
• VBA for MS Office; Should be able to program and run code for automation of ALL MS Office Products (specifics for Access and Excel listed below.)
• Candidate should understand Late Binding vs. Early Binding development and be able to adjust his/her code accordingly.
• Databases and/or Microsoft Access ANSI SQL / Access SQL / (nested queries, inline queries, pass-through queries, etc...) Knowledge in RDBMS (one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many, 3NF, BCNF, etc...)
• Understanding of ODBC /OLE etc... and other Microsoft connectivity standards.
-Understanding of Access design elements - Forms, Reports, Macros, etc..
-Understanding of DAO library.
-Understanding of ADO library.
• Excel VBA
• Applicant should have very advanced knowledge of excel.
• Advanced pivot table and pivot chart construction.
• Very Advanced skills in creating Excel forms
• Advanced Microsoft Excel communication strategies with databases using Microsoft Query.
• Advanced Worksheet techniques for constructing business forms using ActiveX controls and form controls.
• Dashboard and Advanced Formula construction.
• Advanced skills for linking separate workbooks and worksheets.
• Advanced skills for linking with other applications (OLE).
• dvanced skills for importing text files.
• Advanced skills for sharing workbooks.
• Advanced skills for constructing time formulas on the worksheet.
• Advanced use of Goal Seek and Solver, etc...
Apply by creating/using an account