Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
GCB Data Governance is responsible for the implementation of the data guidelines, standards and controls to protect Client's critical information asset, data. Data must be managed to ensure GCB meets its regulatory obligations, but also to create opportunities to leverage the data for innovation, competitive advantage and enhanced operational efficiencies. To further drive our investment in this area, the GCB Data Governance team is looking for individuals to help support their global data quality initiatives.
• Manage data governance and data quality program and project deliverables, plans and reporting.
• Report on data governance initiatives to senior management and Chief Data Office and other management committees.
• Lead weekly program and project updates.
• Provide regular performance and status reports to the required stakeholders and contribute to status meetings
• Collaborate with IT/BI teams on required Data Governance IT projects to ensure requirements are met and completed in a timely manner.
• Create a process to track and monitor program and project milestones.
• Measure effectiveness of Data Governance processes and capabilities.
• Measure Data Governance Program rollout progress.
• Lead efforts to define program and project tasks.
• Superb ability in strategic thinking and the ability to frame business problems.
•Excellent communication skills & ability to work with senior management required.
• A strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to influence broadly and challenge conventional thinking.
• Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams. An influencer who communicates clearly and frequently to both technical analysts and non-technical business leaders
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Economics, Business
• Advanced degree preferred. (Masters or above in fields including but not limited to: Information Systems, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics)
• 10 years of analytical work and program or project management experience preferred.
• Excellent project management skills required.
• Strong technical understanding of data architecture, data quality and related technologies along with data quality management principles
• Data quality business process improvement experience as it pertains to data quality initiatives
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Experience in consumer/retail banking or financial services
• Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, and the ability to engage resources outside of their direct control to achieve objectives
• Solid working knowledge of core business functions such as quality management, data management, business intelligence, and information technology
• Experience driving large-scale technology-based change initiatives, in consumer banking such as retail banking, credit cards, mortgage, investment products, small business and commercial banking
• Able to work well across multiple functional areas and global teams.
• Attention to detail and strong follow through.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and to interface with internal and external resources to define requirements.
• Project management and/or process reengineering experience in key bank functions such as sales, marketing, finance, risk, products, operations, technology or compliance.
• Outstanding analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail. Tenacity to identify the root cause of problems is essential.
• Capability to quickly switch contexts between strategic and detailed analyses
• Willingness to pitch-in with other team members. Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to objectively evaluate established business processes, policies and programs
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Project and PowerPoint.
Apply by creating/using an account