Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
All, It is ok if the resource is Intermediate (versus Senior PM) but has to know Project Management basics, have PM experience and know how to use Microsoft Project. Good interpersonal skills and initiative required. Based out of Tampa.
Role Description: MUST have Agile PM experience.
The Global Release & Systems Implementation Manager is responsible for applying project management knowledge and tools for the facilitation of implementing strategic initiatives and projects for the Enterprise Supply Chain organization.
The Global Release & Systems Implementation Manager is responsible for the project management of release initiatives, project plans, system enhancement requests approvals and staging, resource capacity planning and project statuses. Coordinates team members globally, facilitates status calls, and manages the implementation life cycles of Development, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Production Build and Checkout activities, UAT test coordination with Operations, tracking testing issues, identifying project issues/risks, management reporting, metrics, communication/training plans, and operational readiness transition to service centers/regional processing centers.
Guide the project team following the Enterprise Supply Chain Project Management Procedure and project methodology and adherence to the Document Tracking System (DARTS) process. Additionally, the Global Release & Systems Implementation Manager provides additional support by collaborating on management presentations, executive status reporting, time reporting models, and applicable metrics.
• Leverage Project Management skills and techniques to facilitate the implementation of ESC programs and projects - these are coordinated through various activities of more than one functional and/or technical group.
• Ensure full compliance to the ESC Global Project Management Procedure and artifacts requirements.
• Effectively execute project management disciplines throughout project lifecycle.
• Drive for results and deliver what is needed to ensure on-time delivery of project deliverables and meet published project go-live dates.
• Create an executable project management plan and effectively track progress against plan.
• Manage and execute project deliverables in line with the project plan and milestones.
• Timely identification, documentation and mitigation of project risks and issues.
• Support project status meetings with agendas, meeting minutes, weekly status reporting with issue and risk identifications and mitigation.
• Effectively lead and manage BattleStation calls, ensure timely resolution on UAT testing issues, ensure the loading of AC.130 sign-off certificates in DARTS.
• Timely completion of project status reporting.
• Comply with all Client Policies; take mandatory training.
• Fully understand and implement Banking's values: Responsibility to our clients, to each other and to our franchise.
• Provide back up support for other team members when necessary.
Job Skills Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree.
• 5-7 years project management experience.
• PMP certification highly desired
• Experience in managing medium to large global projects in matrix organizational structure.
• Highly proficient on MS Project and MS Office products.
• Facilitate meetings which must include agendas, meeting minutes and action items.
• Strong negotiation, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills.
• Able to articulate issues with functional teams and businesses verbally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects simultaneously and issue escalation capabilities.
• Proactive, needs to be results driven
• Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment.
• Very strong influencing and partnering skills.
• Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels of the company.
• Achieve project milestones on time and within budget in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Good understanding of systems development lifecycle methodology, with experience in Agile and Waterfall methods.
• Good understanding of systems testing and quality assurance methods and processes.
Apply by creating/using an account