Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our financial client in Mississauga, ON has an opening for a Risk and Controls reporting analyst.
Seeking a Business Office analyst with 5+ years of proven track record of business management within the Technology, Banking or Consultancy industry. In this fast paced environment you must be able to prioritize tasks, work within deadlines, taking a pragmatic and considered approach, paying close attention to details. You will need to employ strong oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills necessary to effectively manage Corrective Action Plan for Projects, Data Quality issues, provide reporting within Global FX, Rates and Derivatives Technology. The role supports oversight of the scorecard matrix for FX and RD organizations and escalations where necessary to ensure org. has no exceptions.
Foreign Exchange, Rates and Derivatives Technology is a front to back IT team that works with our Institutional Fixed Income business to design the architecture of our global applications and databases, as well as maintaining our internal and external communications and websites. We liaise directly with the trading and sales desks. We provide the technical expertise that enables our business to generate revenue. This makes FxRD Technology an exciting and fast-paced group to work in.
The Risk and Controls reporting analyst will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
• Creating high quality reports in MS excel and powerpoint from various sources for presentation to senior management
• Participation in development of on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and exceptions.
• Ensure adherence with Plan Stage SLAs to remain green in senior executive reporting.
• Support various Risk Management initiatives across the organization including Program and project governance
• Support the implementation of IS initiatives - Entitlement reviews /Access Controls /Vulnerability Assessments
• Previous experience of working in a large IT Project, PMO and/or Risk & Controls Office.
• Utilize proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively communicate issues, risks and progress on complex processes to multiple stakeholders
• Self-initiate, work productively when unsupervised and multitask across multiple concurrent projects
• Has the confidence and ability to convincingly structure, summarise, defend and present recommendation
• Educated to bachelors degree level or equivalent
• 5+ Years relevant experience
• Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills. Articulates with confidence to senior management
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, interact effectively with different levels of management and to operate with excellent corporate work ethics (timely, honest, respectful and considerate to co-workers)
• Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation
• Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments
• Ability to think critically, analyze workflows and data, draw conclusions and suggest potential solutions to mitigate risk exposure and/or improve efficiency
• Strong EXCEL and PowerPoint skills and experience with report automation - Excel, Access, VBA
Please apply immediately for consideration.
Apply by creating/using an account