Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Work with internal and external business partners to identify, analyze, document, and implement requirements to develop new features needed for next generation Test Delivery team, as well as modify existing systems to satisfy business needs and opportunities. Documentation should follow SDLC, and include business and functional requirements, technical specifications, and unit test cases. Work with system developers, test teams, process managers, and end users to ensure proposed solution is delivered according to schedule and with the required functionality.
- Participate in design/architecture meetings to document design decisions and to cross check with requirements.
- Apply industry standard analysis, documentation techniques, including Use Cases where appropriate, to assist in providing optimum solutions.
- Participate in testing release reviews and testing meetings for supported projects.
- Manage submission of change requests and production releases. Prepare weekly status reports.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and able to mentor junior staff members in business and technical analysis techniques, process, and procedures and proactively identify improvement opportunities for processes, systems, and interfaces.
- Following SDLC standards and using Power Designer, document Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications/Requirements, Test Conditions document, Non-Functional Requirements where applicable.
- Modify Business requirements if required.
- Perform unit testing, Accessibility testing and document results
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
-Interact with other areas internally.
- Perform comprehensive preliminary testing and produce all entrance criteria documentation required to promote products under development to Software Test (SQA).
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability, as well as logical, and analytical skills, which can be applied across multiple applications.
- Work with system developers, technical analysts, testing teams, project managers and end users to assist in development, validation, and delivery of all aspects of the solution.
- Responsible for executing unit test conditions and performing basic regression testing of application in controlled environment to ensure better quality of software is delivered to Software Test team and eventually to production.
Required Work Experience
· BS/BA degree from accredited college required.
· At least 6 years of progressively diverse systems analysis, documentation and testing experience using Web and XML technologies.
· Familiarity with automation tools like Selenium is a big plus.
· Demonstrate ability to operationalize technical solutions to ensure adherence to corporate business objectives.
· Expert in using MS Office tools like MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
· Experience with software testing standards, practices, methods and tools.
· Broad perspective/experience in tactical delivery across methods, tools, platforms, architectures, etc.
· Maintain team spirit and a positive attitude.
· Demonstrate strong problem solving ability, logic, and analytical skills.
· Familiarity with SDLC process is a definite plus
· Knowledge with Web services and Interfaces is a plus
Apply by creating/using account