Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Brokerage is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Brokerage can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. TechnologyTechnology works as a strategic partner with Brokerage business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Brokerage's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses and to our own. Legal Compl & Corp Gov Tech (LCG)Legal Comp & Corp Gov Tech (LCG) is part of Corporate & Funding Technology. This group is responsible for developing enterprise applications for a diverse set of businesses including Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities, Investment Banking, Research, and Global Capital Markets. In addition, CFT provides technology solutions for client-aligned groups and company-wide divisions, such as Finance and Operations, post-trade functions within the Institutional Securities and Wealth Management Groups and standardized data and enterprise-wide services to provide leverage to the Firm's businesses. Position Description: The ideal candidate should have the skills listed below but in addition should be a self-driven, dedicated individual who works well in a team and thinks and acts strategically. In addition the candidate should respond well to change and quickly pick up new concepts in an ever moving regulatory landscape. When faced with a problem, the candidate should be able to ask questions and leverage the skill set of those around him/her.The Trade Surveillance group is responsible for the prevention and investigation of abusive, manipulative or illegal trading practices by financial advisors and the monitoring overall client suitability. This group identifies patterns behavior across multiple asset classes that may be an indication of sales practice issues or suitability concerns before these can compromise the Firm's reputation or client's holdings.
- Work closely with clients to define the scope and business requirements
- Build clients relationships and manage expectations
- Create prototypes for business valuation and feedback
- Write detailed functional requirements and use cases
- Partner with data providers to ensure model requirements are met
- Support development team in creating detailed technical specifications
- Manage the QA team with test case writing, planning and execution
- Perform independent validation with a client centric focus
- Conduct UAT, training sessions and user demos
- Support ongoing user requirements and investigate issues
The candidate should be capable of understanding and solving highly complex problems, have excellent communication skills and have financial services experience, preferably in the areas of investment banking and trading.
- Excellent written and communication skills- Experience following the SDLC (Waterfall, Agile)
- Financial industry knowledge, preferably in Sales & Trading or Investment Banking
- Knowledge of trades data, positions data, reference data.
- Strong data analytical skills (SQL)
- Experience working in medium to large-scale development projects
- Project management experience
Apply by creating/using account