Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This is a contract-to-hire opening.
Due to budgetary constraints, sponsorship cannot be offered for this position.
Need to haves per the hiring manager:
Candidate needs to have recent telephony systems experience to support this role
Call management and routing experience in a large Contact call center environment is critical as is
knowledge of Avaya's CS1000 system
The primary role of the SR IT Infrastructure Engineer is to provide support and engineering for our Avaya telephony systems. Candidates should have a solid understanding of Avaya CM and Avaya CS 1000, including Call Management and Routing in a large Contact Center environment. maintenance, troubleshooting.
5+ years of experience in the following skill sets...
• Provide technical installation, implementation and support of Telecom related equipment and coordinate strategic projects.
• Advanced knowledge of Call Management and Routing in a large Contact Center environment.
• Knowledge with Avaya's CS1000, System/Session Manager, AACC, POM, AEP, Client, AAM, Call Pilot, Esna Officelinx, Breeze, Equinox and Orchestration Designer
• Knowledge with SIP Routing, Telecommunication Route-it, Uptivity Call Recording, Right fax, Aspect eWFM, CDR Reporting
• Assist with new client design and implementation of projects, including equipment ordering and vendor negotiations, testing, troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of upgrades or configuration
• Communicate system statues, provide quality documentation, and generate reports requested while adhering to company's standards and procedures
• Attend daily/weekly meetings and interact regularly with management, clients and incumbents to consistently improving the environment
• Self-motivated and works well independently under pressure as well in a group environment.
• Demonstrate a very strong technical and troubleshooting skills at all levels (Networking, Platform and Application).
• Strong project management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a high pace environment.
• Communicate and work efficiently in a geographically diverse environment.
SR IT Infrastructure Engineer is to participate in and lead Enterprise scale infrastructure projects from inception and ROI analyses through design, execution and transition to data center operations. The positon will help the team drive the vision according to the team's goals. They may also be required to provide expertise to multiple projects. The position may contribute to the overall governance and management of the projects. This position will work with major stakeholders to validate design and plans for execution and transition. Understands the context of the projects being launched and develops solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals and overall business strategies. Will be in the On-Call rotation, work Helpdesk tickets, and travel as needed.
Possess advanced knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment. Solid individual performance, but may spend portion of their time providing direction for others; Share knowledge, coaches and mentors more junior resources in area of expertise; May serve as technical lead in area of expertise; Good communication and relationship skills, both in directing the technical team and updating leadership.
Planning, designing, and documenting delivery of infrastructure technologies supporting a complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure; using standard methodologies (ITIL, risk management, project management, and TCO calculation) to ensure reliability, security, recoverability and cost effectiveness of all designed and delivered solutions. Plan and manage technical implementation of systems and network integrations with clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries; Collaborate and communicate with resources in Application Development, CTO, Operations and Business organizations to deliver infrastructure that meets the needs of stakeholders.
Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues. The ability to analyze and develop business scenarios and use cases Follow policies and procedures to ensure audit and corporate compliance. Creating process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the requirements gathering process. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities. General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel, working knowledge of Access Working knowledge of SharePoint required.
Apply by creating/using account