Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position summary and key responsibilities
This role is for passionate, multi-talented IT professionals with technology, design and business backgrounds, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving. In this role one will be responsible for leading & creating interactive Web UI front-end with high fidelity to production front end code from a combination of wireframes, visual designs and design standards.
Certain projects may also require creation of visual designs and wireframes directly from business concepts in accordance with user experience standards and guidelines. The candidate will also need to guide the creation of design standards to ensure that they are technically feasible and will work in the production environment; this requires close partnership with production application development and architecture teams to fully understand server-side constraints as well.
Meticulous attention to detail and a proper sense of urgency are essential to success in this role. Frontend Demos will be regularly reviewed at senior levels in the business organization and prompt turnaround of deliverables is crucial to the success of the initiative. A portfolio review may be required as part of the interviewing process.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Develop innovative and engaging responsive/adaptive UIs with the latest technologies
• Building multiple designs/layouts for UI concepts and translate these designs in a HTML template, adhering to web standards.
• Visualize concepts quickly and cleanly through rapid prototyping methods.
• Build optimized, standards based, cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS.
• Contribute to creating and maintaining web design parameters, and visual standards.
• Creatively figure out how innovative design ideas can be implemented and tested
• Provide or seek out expertise in presentation-layer practices and trends
• Develop ADA Compliant frontend UI
• Work in close collaboration with the PMO, User Experience designers, Technology teams and provide all groups with a clear, accurate, evolving User Interface.
• Responsible for the components of complex front end engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Assists in establishment of contracts for services over REST with lower tier subsystems while coordinating with multiple teams for achieving a robust subsystem design and integration of the total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
• Excellent knowledge of UX patterns and practices for web application design and development.
• Ability to build clean HTML code, utilizing latest, creative CSS techniques.
• Experience with source control tools (TFS, Git).
• Experience with build tools (Gulp).
• Good understanding of REST standards.
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
• Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
• Ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams.
• Scrum agile methodologies.
• Experience in implementing ADA/Accessibility (Level AA & AAA) Requirements
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Keeps abreast of UX Design Patterns, technical trends, develops and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate.
• Strong understanding of User Experience, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design concepts.
• Has expert knowledge of cross-browser design/development and sound knowledge of table less page layout , proficient in developing CSS-driven UI layouts and Image Sprite utilization (optimization techniques).
• Has experience creating and documenting Web UI coding standards/guidelines and design patterns is preferred.
• TDD, BDD processes
• Cordova, PhoneGap, React Native
Apply by creating/using an account