Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Proudly serving more than 100 million clients in 40 countries, Client's Global Consumer Banking business is among the largest retail banks in the world. Primarily known as Clientbank and strategically centered in the world's top Clientes, Global Consumer Banking uses its deep footprint to deliver a consistent and enhanced client-centric banking experience.
Within Client's Global Consumer Banking business, The NA Risk Operations Fraud Group has responsibility for managing the end to end fraud process across Retail Banking, Client Branded Cards and Client Retail Services.
The Fraud Web Application Developer will support the entire North America Risk Operations Fraud function covering credit, debit and partner card products as well as retail banking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and ongoing enhancement of of web based tools and digital platforms used for multiple fraud monitoring, detection, and analytics initiatives.
The Fraud Web Application Developer will develop, optimize, and maintain moderate-to-complex database and web-based solutions including advanced database development (creating tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, error handling), online tools used for data analytics and presentation ( dashboards, drill-down reports, mapping, and other related components) and full stack web service development for API level integration with internal and external systems
The Fraud Web Application Developer responsibilities include:
• Develops, migrates, and maintains applications hosted on the Fraud Policy Analytics Digital Framework
• Partners with stakeholders to understand any new requirements, and executes through developing the solution necessary by leveraging tools and standards adopted within the organization.
• Act as both a Business Analyst and IT Business Analyst for the application as necessary.
• Creates and maintains application end-user documentation as necessary.
• Develops any fixes that may become necessary per guidance from Application Support and Application Manager.
• Follows IT and departmental standards for code documentation and testing.
• Deploying the appropriate application security measures as required by Info Security.
• Ensuring the application is compatible with the larger Client technology releases.
• Participating in upgrading the application when software components become End of Life.
Partner with the Fraud Reporting team and NA Fraud clients to develop self-service reporting tools leveraging SSRS and possibly other enterprise tools that are available to significantly advance dynamic reporting and data visualization capabilities.
• BS/BA in computer science or other technical discipline
• Web Development - ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET – 5+ years
• Database Development – Advanced T-SQL – 5+ years
• Experience developing and supporting RESTful Web API - 3+ years
• Microsoft BI - SSIS, SSRS – 5+ years
• Crystal Reports – 3 years
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2014 (including optimization)
• Ability to effectively execute design changes that result in minimal UAT defects.
• Experience creating UI/UX interfaces that engage, excite, and maximize ease of use for the end user
• Ability to draft, modify, and execute Test Scripts
• Ability to work with extremely large data sources (2+GB daily flat files) from multiple platforms such as: mainframe, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata.
• Experience with Connectivity Tools (Connect Direct, SSH Tectia)
• Experience with Enterprise scheduling tools (Autosys, etc)
• Demonstrated understanding of SDLC (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.) and industry best practices
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to effectively conduct root cause analysis
• Experience with designing the overall architecture of small to medium software development projects with the ability to understand the interaction of all data and presentation layers of the solution.
• Proven track record of successfully working in a team-based development environment with the ability to establish and maintain strategic relationships with peers, project managers, and other constituents and adjust priorities and scopes of work as needed. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience creating forward looking solutions that anticipate future client and system needs
• Comfortable researching and proposing pilots for use of new technologies, processes, and methodologies
Nice to have:
• Financial or Banking Industry experience.
• Experience with SAS (Macros, ETL, Reporting) is a big plus
• Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS, Tableau, MicroStrategy, COGNOS.
Apply by creating/using an account