Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our financial client is looking for a Project Manager for a long term contract position.
This role will be based in Tampa FL.
Program Manager, Digital Performance Analyst
This individual will be a key member of Customer and Digital Experience Team and will help transform how the organization views, measures, and articulates performance. The candidate will partner closely with Digital Container and Channel Owners, Digital Engagement, Operations, Decision Management, and Finance teams to determine a core set of key digital indicators and meaningful data coupled with the appropriate insights to guide decisions and institute a culture of optimization to delivering measureable business results while constantly focusing on improving the customer experience.
The successful candidate should be comfortable juggling the ability to compile, analyze, and present data while delivering relevant insights, reports, recommendations and strategies to the management team and other business stakeholders. This individual will insights to "tell a story” that successfully depicts, predicts and reconciles business scenarios, trends, opportunities and problems. In order to be successful, the candidate will need to work independently in their areas of responsibility, both translating the business needs into analytical problem statements and deliverables, and communicating the output of those deliverables clearly to their stakeholders and partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working with key stakeholders across the organization to determine a core set of measures to assess digital performance and the objectives the core measures will address
• Support and develop measurement strategies for key performance indicators, and monitor existing properties to ensure all tracking and data-collection works properly.
• Contribute and drive insights and actions to improve our digital experiences by leveraging CX tools (ClickFox, TeaLeaf, Medallia, Adobe Analytics)
• Plan projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
• Respond to ad hoc metrics-related queries from across the organization as necessary
• Deliver insights and reporting in efficient, repeatable, and self-service manner
• Work with business partners to develop business cases, forecasts, business justifications and validate results to drive appropriate business/marketing investment decisions and business/marketing activities
• Expertise in Adobe Site Catalyst (Analytics, Workspace, Report Builder, Segmentation, Calculated Metrics, Ad Hoc Analysis) and Tableau mandatory
• Familiarity with ClickFox and Tealeaf recommended
• 3-7 years of related experience, ideally in digital or marketing-related areas
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Math or related field of study; or equivalent experience
• Highly self-motivated individual that possesses a strong intellectual curiosity
• Excellent communication and influencing skills. Ability to organize data and insights in a clear and concise way manner to drive business decisions
• Familiarity with analytical, reporting, business writing and project management skills
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• SAS, SQL, or Hadoop experience a plus
• Must be able to identify issues with the data and apply creative problem solving
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence cross-functionally without direct authority
• Experience in developing and presenting insights with strategic recommendations/actionable next steps based on in-depth analysis to the account teams and clients
• Strong team player who naturally possesses selfless, amicable and supportive personal characteristics
Education Level : Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferable
Please apply immediately for consideration.
Apply by creating/using account