Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
- Top 3 main criteria for being considered for this posting:
(1) Working technical knowledge of Business Process Modeling Language (BPML and XML).
(2) Proficiency in EDI mapping in an IBM/GIS System.
(3) Knowledge of FTP, HTTP and TCP/IP protocols. In addition, excellent written and verbal communication skills are important.
- 5+ years of experience is required
- This position is exclusively an onsite engagement
General Summary: IT Architect Lead manages teams and drives overall vision according to the team's goals. Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of Architecture Roadmap Strategies to ensure that technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve Business and IT performance and budgetary objectives. IT Architect Lead provides guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture's Framework, Patterns, Best Practices, approved Technologies, and tools / solutions; presents and champions architectural concepts and ideas across all levels of the organization. Level Expectations: Possess an expert level knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role Manage efforts affecting large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional/platform environments.General Summary: GIS / EDI IT Architect Lead manages teams and drives overall vision according to the team's goals. Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of Architecture Roadmap Strategies to ensure that technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve Business and IT performance objectives. IT Architect Lead provides guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture's Framework, Patterns, Best Practices, approved Technologies, and tools / solutions; presents and champions architectural concepts and ideas across all levels of the organization. Level Expectations: The GIS/EDI Architect's role is to configure, install, monitor and maintain high performance business workflows in various environments to maintain high levels of data availability and throughput in support of the business community using Sterling Integrator, or GIS. This individual is also responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure workflows, provisioning and maintenance is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
As a member of the IT team, you will configure and test business workflows in the Development and Integration environments and prepare objects for promotion to the QA environment. Job responsibilities include the following: Peer code reviews, QA support, configuration of services, adapters, and support of project schedules relating to EDI.
•Provide exceptional and timely technical support & expertise for general troubleshooting; support of GIS/EDI application & workflow.
•Support application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
•Create, modify, and update maps in IBM/GIS System.
•Develop & maintain system documentation and workflow materials for various GIS/EDI applications.
•Quickly learns new processes; absorbs and retains information; communicates effectively with strong interpersonal skills; expresses complex technical concepts effectively; and works well with many different disciplines & cross functional teams.
5+ years of experience in IBM/GIS System (administration, maintenance, installation, configuration, tuning, and programming).
Prior experience participating in system implementations, upgrades and/or migration efforts.
Knowledge of EDI, eCommerce and B2B solutions.
Knowledge of AS/400 / iSeries / RPG-LE.
Knowledge of FTP, HTTP and TCP/IP protocols.
Working technical knowledge of Business Process Modeling Language – BPML and XML.
Prior experience as an IBM/GIS Workflow developer.
• College degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
• Adaptability and willingness to learn
• Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other Departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
• Extremely process and detail oriented
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with health care industry very helpful
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Apply by creating/using account